• Enjoy a complimentary "red carpet facial treatment" with the purchase of the Kinara Red Carpet Facial kit at Takashimaya. Plus, Olga Lorencin-Northup, creator of Kinara, will be on site to offer tips. Takashimaya, 693 Fifth Ave., nr. 54th St. (212-350-0117); 107. Call for personal appointment.
• Stop by the Stuart Weitzman trunk show and preorder the newest styles from the spring 2009 collection. Through 10/19. Stuart Weitzman, 625 Madison Ave., nr. 58th St. (212-750-2555); Mon.Fri. (107), Sat. (106), Sun. (noon5).
• The shop Castor and Pollux celebrates their seventh-anniversary event tonight. They've collaborated with jewelry boutique Erie Basin for a special installation featuring exclusive antique jewelry and trinkets. 238 W. 10th St., nr. Bleecker St. (212-645-6572); 58.
• VPL is hosting a sample sale on its collection of chic, sporty ready-to-wear. Items will be 50 to 75 percent off retail. Through 10/18. VPL, 39 W. 38th St., nr. Fifth Ave., sixth fl. (212-391-4252); Thurs.Sat. (107).
• Check out Wink's annual warehouse sale and score up to 80 percent off handbags, jewelry, clothing, and shoes from Alice + Olivia, Foley and Corinna, Rebecca Minkoff, and Madison Marcus. Through 10/18. 188 Columbus Ave., nr. 69th St. (212-877-7727); 118.
• Don't miss the sale on Mayle's pre-fall collection. The Claudie top ($235), Tati Tote Grand ($90), and more are up to 40 percent off. Through 10/19. 242 Elizabeth St., nr. Houston St. (212-921-7633); Mon.Sat. (noon7), Sun. (noon6).
• Get up to 70 percent off on clothing from Chanel, Dolce & Gabbana, Blumarine, Valentino, and Gucci, as well as discounted designer handbags and jewelry provided by Boutique on 57. Through 10/17. Regency Hotel, 540 Park Ave., nr. 61st St., penthouse suite (917-940-9934); 107.
• Enjoy up to 70 percent off authentic new and vintage designer handbags at this multi-label sample sale. Through 10/16. 275 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., tenth fl. (917-453-6687); Wed. (117), Thurs. (106).
• Bblessing's sample sale features up to 80 percent off Adam Kimmel, Preen, Raf Simons, Rag & Bone, Surface to Air, and more. 5 Crosby St., nr. Grand St., Ste. 6D (212-378-8005); noon7.
• At the Shoe Box's annual fall/winter sale, get 20 percent off the entire store, including shoes, boots, and handbags by Marc Jacobs, Chloé, Frye, Guiseppe Zanotti, Cynthia Vincent, D&G, and more. Through 10/19. 1222 Madison Ave., nr. 88th St. (212-426-7296); 537 Third Ave., nr. 77th St. (212-535-9615); 1349 Third Ave., nr. 77th St. (212-535-9615); 2151 Broadway, nr. 75th St. (212-877-2846); Fri.Sat. (108), Sun. (117).
• Tusk is hosting a 50 to 70 percent off sale on their colorful, functional, Italian-leather handbags, wallets, and travel accessories. Through 10/25. 242 W. 26th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-242-8485); 117. Closed Sunday.
Most Viewed Stories
I Tried Hillary Clinton’s Diet and Now I Sympathize With Her
Blake Lively Reportedly Just Gave Birth, and You’ll Never Guess Who’s Running to the Hospital
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
Angelina Jolie Got Everything She Wanted in Temporary Divorce Deal With Brad Pitt
What It’s Like to Be a Female Reporter Covering Donald Trump
The Best Part of Being a Royal Is Getting to Pet Bunnies
The Mysterious Deaths of Two Sisters in a Luxury Hotel
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Megyn Kelly Roasts Trump’s Campaign Manager for Claiming He Doesn’t Make Sexist Comments
From Our Partners
Who What Wear
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.