• Indulge in a mini–spa treatment courtesy of Estée Lauder Re-Nutriv. Bloomingdale's, 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St. (212-705-2000). Call for appointment.
• Don't miss the Dolce & Gabbana and D&G sample sale; cocktail dresses, tailored pants, jackets, bags, shoes, and menswear will be up to 70 percent off. Through 10/31. Metropolitan Pavilion, 123 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave., fourth and fifth fl. (877-703-4872); Mon. (16), Tues.Wed. (96), Thurs. (98), Fri. (95).
• Get 50 to 75 percent off at Miss Sixty's sale where you'll find V-neck dresses (now $45), hooded down jackets (now $95), and zip-front satin shoes (now $95). Through 11/1. 260 Fifth Ave., nr. 28th St. (212-725-5400); Mon.Fri. (107); Sat. (106).
• MaxMara dresses and separates are up to 70 percent off. Through 10/30. 145 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (212-388-0339); Mon. (18), Tues.Thurs. (108).
• Prices on Italian brands like Incotex, Zanone, Montedoro, and Glanshirt are 65 percent off for both men and women. Through 10/31. 135 Fifth Ave., nr. 20th St., ninth fl. (646-492-5047); Mon.Fri. (106), Wed. (108:30).
• Frames and shades from Lafont, Alain Mikli, and Prada are marked down by 40 to 60 percent at Chelsee Eyes. Through 10/27. 20 W. 20th St., nr. Fifth Ave., Ste. 804 (212-242-4823); Mon.Fri. (105), evenings and Sat. (by appointment only).
• Kooba's lush leather handbags, in a wide range of colors and styles, are 50 to 80 percent off. Through 10/30. 141 W. 36th St., nr. Broadway; 108, closed from 23.
• Past-season stock at the Lewis Cho sample sale is marked up to 80 percent off. A rayon-jersey shift dress is now $50 from $209, and a wool-jersey belted dress is now $50 from $230. Through 10/30. 225 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 701 (212-629-9329); 118.
Most Viewed Stories
Everything We Know About Brad Pitt’s Plane Incident
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
Jaden Smith on the Many Subtle Flavors of Water
Kim Kardashian Might Vote for Donald Trump
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
If You See Brad Pitt As a Fallen Hero, It’s Because the Rules Have Changed
Kylie Jenner’s Getting Sucked Into Tyga’s Debt Problems
Taylor Swift’s Squad Begged Kim Kardashian for Mercy
Bask in the Glory of This Dramatic Email Sent to a UCLA Freshman by Her Future Roommate
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Fashion FeaturesCiara's Wedding Dress Was Too Big for the Chapel
To be fair, it was a 13 foot-long dress.You and Rihanna Will Both Want to Invest in Dior’s New Bag
It's got something for everyone.Polo Shirts Have Turned Their Back on Ryan Lochte
Along with his other major sponsors.Ryan Lochte Will No Longer Be Paid to Wear Tiny Bathing Suits
Speedo remains committed to transparency.Laura Brown Is the New Editor-in-Chief of InStyle
After 11 years at Harper’s Bazaar.Tyra Banks Is Going to Teach a Class on Smizing at Stanford
"If I see somebody not paying attention, I’m gonna call on them."This Floating Pier Is the Most Zen Installation Ever
Walking on water in Italy.Nation Is Appalled by Matt Lauer’s Nude Ankles During Ryan Lochte Interview
What’s the opposite of “Jeah”?8 People at the Life of Pablo Pop-up Explain Why Kanye West Is a God
"I mean, Kanye West is just Kanye West. There's not more or less you can say about Kanye West. He's just Mr. West!"A T-shirt Is Enough
Simplicity, versatility, and cool. What more could you want?
She took a perfect pencil dive off a 30-foot yacht.American Apparel Is Being Sued by Former Workers
As the company considers putting itself up for sale.A Gendered History of the Tailored Suit
From Marlon Brando to Coco Chanel.How Zendaya Developed Such Great Style at the Young Age of 19
The star's best looks from Disney to now.Proof That If You’re Chic Enough, a Little Federal Investigation Doesn’t Matter
Is this the best they could do?5,300-Year-Old Mummified Iceman Probably Would’ve Been a Street-Style Star
He had several different looks and was “pretty picky.”J.Crew Has Identified 226 Shades of Pink
Even more than there are shades of gray.Gigi and Bella Hadid Merch Is Now Somehow a Thing That Is Happening
Today in Hadidiana.Gird Your Loins for the Return of Yeezy to New York Fashion Week
The season approaches.This Indie Brand Had a Great Response to Ivanka Trump
When she bought one of their cuffs, they donated the proceeds to the Clinton campaign.