• Check out Miu Miu's fall collection of gorgeous leather handbags debuting today at Bergdorf Goodman. Bergdorf Goodman, 745 Fifth Ave., nr. 59th St., main fl. (212-753-7300); 36.
• Shecky's Beauty Night Out is a two-day event featuring free skin care, cosmetics, hair care, and fragrance samples and services. Plus free cocktails and clothing up to 75 percent off. Tickets are $10 and available at sheckys.com. La Venue, 608 W. 28th St., nr. Eleventh Ave.; 510.
• Escada is hosting a sample sale with up to 85 percent off retail Escada, Escada Sport, and accessories. Through 10/5. Altman Building, 135 W. 18th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-852-5446); Thurs.Fri. (108), Sat.Sun. (106).
• Free People's boho frocks, sweaters, shirts, and more are just $10 to $50. Through 10/3. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl.; Thurs. (107), Fri. (106).
• Score 50 to 80 percent off clothing from Edun, Diane Von Furstenberg, and Marc by Marc Jacobs at Samples for (eco)mpassion. Five percent of profits will go to the Somaly Mam Foundation working to end human trafficking. Through 10/5. 2 Great Jones St., nr. Broadway; Thurs. (69), Fri.Sun. (118).
• Owl's Lab is celebrating the launch of their redesigned online shop with a sale. Enter "launch300" at checkout to receive $50 off when you spend $300, "launch500" to receive $75 off when you spend $500, and "launch750" to receive $100 off when you spend $750. Through 10/6.
• Rodo is hosting an annual sample sale with discounts on the brand's line of evening and day shoes and bags. Shoes range from $50 to $70, and bags are $75 to $200. Through 10/4. 37 W. 57th St., nr. Fifth Ave. (212-751-1477); Thurs. (10:306:30), Fri. (10:305:30), Sat. (11:304:30).
• Slane & Slane marks 50 to 75 percent off eighteen-karat gold and sterling-silver jewelry. Through 10/2. Warwick Hotel, 65 W. 54th St., at Sixth Ave., second fl., Oxford Ste. (212-691-5820); Tues. (26), Wed. (107), Thurs. (106).
• Built by Wendy is hosting a three-day sample sale on past fall/winter collection items. The Chevron cropped sweater is $56 from $162, and the wool jumper is $80 from $279. Through 10/5. 46 N. 6th St., nr. Wythe Ave., Williamsburg, Brooklyn (718-384-2882); Fri.Sat. (118), Sun. (126).
• Get 50 percent off Italian suits, blazers, shirts, and sweaters by Pal Zileri. Through 10/3. 29 W. 57th St., nr. Fifth Ave., Ste. 700. (212-751-8585); Thurs.Fri. (105:30).
Most Viewed Stories
Here’s the Official List of Speakers for the Women’s March on Washington
This Conspiracy Theory Will Change How You Feel About the Bachelor Villain
The Ultimate Guide to Preparing for the Women’s March
15 Protest Sign Ideas for the Women’s March on Washington
Your Guide to Peeing During the Women’s March on Washington
Bernie Sanders Reviews the Balenciaga Men’s Collection
Inauguration Committee Chairman Says Kanye West Wasn’t Invited to Perform Because It’s a ‘Typically and Traditionally American’ Event
Sexual Assault in the Amazon
The Sheer Perfection of Donald Trump’s Golden Shower
Feeling Anxious on Inauguration Day? These Art Museums Are Offering Refuge
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.