• Giorgio Armani and the Simon Wiesenthal Center, a museum focusing on racism in America and the history of the Holocaust, have teamed up for two national shopping days. Ten percent of all proceeds purchased at any four of Armani's New York boutiques will be donated to the organization. Just mention the Simon Wiesenthal Center at time of purchase. Giorgio Armani, 760 Madison Ave., nr. 65th St. (212-988-9191), 106; Armani Casa, 97 Greene St., nr. Spring St. (212-334-1271), 117; Emporio Armani, 601 Madison Ave., nr. 57th St. (212-317-0800), 107; Emporio Armani, 410 W. Broadway, nr. Spring St., (646-613-8099), 117.
• View the fall 2008 Marni collection as it debuts today at Saks. Saks Fifth Avenue, 611 Fifth Ave., at 49th St., third fl. (212-940-1361); 14.
• Enjoy up to 85 percent off select dresses, tops, and jackets by Mischen. Through 10/4. 255 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 1106 (212-827-0854); 98.
• Built by Wendy is hosting a three-day sample sale on past fall/winter collection items. The Chevron cropped sweater is $56 (was $162), and the wool jumper is $80 from $279. Through 10/5. 46 N. 6th St., nr. Wythe Ave., Williamsburg, Brooklyn (718-384-2882); Fri.Sat. (118), Sun. (126).
• Christofle and online fashion boutique Vivre are joining up for a sample sale. Enjoy discounts on clothing, accessories, jewelry, home goods, and more. Through 10/6. 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave. (718-747-1656); Fri.Sun. (96:30), Mon. (95).
• Free People's boho frocks, sweaters, shirts, and more are just $10 to $50. Through 10/3. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl.; Thurs. (107), Fri. (106).
• Get 50 percent off Italian suits, blazers, shirts, and sweaters by Pal Zileri. Through 10/3. 29 W. 57th St., nr. Fifth Ave., Ste. 700. (212-751-8585); 105:30.
• Rodo is hosting an annual sample sale with discounts on the brand's line of evening and day shoes and bags. Shoes range from $50 to $70, and bags are $75 to $200. Through 10/4. 37 W. 57th St., nr. Fifth Ave. (212-751-1477); Thurs. (10:306:30), Fri. (10:305:30), Sat. (11:304:30).
• Escada is hosting a sample sale with up to 85 percent off retail on Escada, Escada Sport, and accessories collections. Through 10/5. Altman Building, 135 W. 18th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-852-5446); Thurs.Fri. (108), Sat.Sun. (106).
• Brooklyn boutique Dalaga is hosting a sale on remaining summer stock, including denim for men and women. Through 10/5. 150 Franklin St., nr. Greenpoint Ave., Greenpoint, Brooklyn (718-389-4049); Tues.Sat. (noon9), Sun. (noon8).
• Find 50 to 80 percent off clothing from Edun, Diane Von Furstenberg, and Marc by Marc Jacobs at Samples for (eco)mpassion. Five percent of profits will go to the Somaly Mam Foundation working to end human trafficking. Through 10/5. 2 Great Jones St., nr. Broadway; Thurs. (69), Fri.Sun. (118).
• Enjoy up to 70 percent off retail on Comme Des Garçons, Versace, Miu Miu, Helmut Lang, Prada, and more at a multi-label sample sale. Through 10/5. 129 Prince St., nr. Wooster St. (866-508-1962); 117.
• The Privé sample sale offers 35 to 80 percent off fall clothes from Vince, J Brand, James Perse, 7 for All Mankind, and more. Through 10/5. Chelsea Market, 75 Ninth Ave., nr. 16th St.; 10:307.
Most Viewed Stories
Mary-Kate Olsen Strains Every Muscle in Her Face in an Attempt to Smile
The Fashion Executive Who Doesn’t Wear Underwear on Dates
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Prince George Has No Time for Justin Trudeau’s High Fives
How Angelina Jolie Won the First Big Battle in Her Divorce
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
2009 Called — It Wants Its Vogue-Versus-Bloggers Fight Back.
Former Miss Universe Becomes U.S. Citizen So She Can Vote Against Trump
Madame Clairevoyant: Horoscopes for the Week of September 26
From Our Partners
The Zoe Report
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.