• It's Spa Week! Indulge in spa treatments like facials, waxes, massages, and more for only $50 at participating spas. Book your appointment at SpaWeek.org now.
• Don't miss Shecky's Girls Night out, a five-hour shopping experience featuring up-and-coming designer fashion at up to 75 percent off, as well as complimentary cocktails, spa services, and goody bags. Tickets can be purchased online for $10. Through 10/17. The Puck Building, 295 Lafayette St., nr. Houston St. (212-274-8900); Mon.Fri. (510).
• Meet Joan Hornig at Bergdorf Goodman, where she'll introduce her new jewelry collection in an exclusive trunk show. One hundred percent of all profits will go to a charity of the customer's choice. Through 10/17. Bergdorf Goodman, 754 Fifth Ave., nr. 59th St. (212-753-7300); 114.
• Frames and shades from Lafont, Alain Mikli, and Prada are 40 to 60 percent off at Chelsee Eyes. Through 10/27. 20 W. 20th St., nr. Fifth Ave., Ste. 804 (212-242-4823); Mon.Fri. (105), Sat. (by appointment only).
• Stop by any Free People store to get one free sale item when you buy two sale items. Through 10/13. 79 Fifth Ave., nr. 16th St. (212-647-1293); 1319 Third Ave., nr. 76th St. (212-744-0379); Mon.Sat. (108), Sun. (117).
• Enjoy 25 percent off all boots by DKNY, both online and in stores. The black patent Knickerbocker rain boot is $87 from $125, and the lace-up combats are $332 from $475. Through 10/13. Check here for store locations.
• Paul Smith is opening a discount shop in Williamsburg where prices on everything will be slashed by 30 percent year-round. 280 Grand St., nr. Havemayer St., Williamsburg, Brooklyn (718-218-0020); Sun.Wed. (noon7), Thurs.Sat. (noon8).