• It's Spa Week! Indulge in spa treatments like facials, waxes, massages, and more for only $50 at participating spas. Book your appointment at SpaWeek.org now.
• Don't miss Shecky's Girls Night out, a five-hour shopping experience featuring up-and-coming designer fashion at up to 75 percent off, as well as complimentary cocktails, spa services, and goody bags. Tickets can be purchased online for $10. Through 10/17. The Puck Building, 295 Lafayette St., nr. Houston St. (212-274-8900); Mon.Fri. (510).
• Meet Joan Hornig at Bergdorf Goodman, where she'll introduce her new jewelry collection in an exclusive trunk show. One hundred percent of all profits will go to a charity of the customer's choice. Through 10/17. Bergdorf Goodman, 754 Fifth Ave., nr. 59th St. (212-753-7300); 114.
• Frames and shades from Lafont, Alain Mikli, and Prada are 40 to 60 percent off at Chelsee Eyes. Through 10/27. 20 W. 20th St., nr. Fifth Ave., Ste. 804 (212-242-4823); Mon.Fri. (105), Sat. (by appointment only).
• Stop by any Free People store to get one free sale item when you buy two sale items. Through 10/13. 79 Fifth Ave., nr. 16th St. (212-647-1293); 1319 Third Ave., nr. 76th St. (212-744-0379); Mon.Sat. (108), Sun. (117).
• Enjoy 25 percent off all boots by DKNY, both online and in stores. The black patent Knickerbocker rain boot is $87 from $125, and the lace-up combats are $332 from $475. Through 10/13. Check here for store locations.
• Paul Smith is opening a discount shop in Williamsburg where prices on everything will be slashed by 30 percent year-round. 280 Grand St., nr. Havemayer St., Williamsburg, Brooklyn (718-218-0020); Sun.Wed. (noon7), Thurs.Sat. (noon8).
Most Viewed Stories
What, Exactly, Are Melania and Ivanka Trump Trying to Sell?
Roxane Gay Calls Out Simon & Schuster After They Drop Milo Yiannopoulos
The Supreme-Branded Metrocard Is Here
The Single Guy Who’s Pretty Sure He Split the Bill
Self-Empowerment Is Just Another Word for Narcissism
Ask a Boss: Should I Try to Act Older at Work?
Reese Witherspoon, Mindy Kaling, and Oprah Winfrey Are Having the Time of Their Lives in New Zealand
Did Lena Dunham Shade the Wing on Girls?
Alt-Right Troll Milo Yiannopoulos Uses Campus Visit to Openly Mock a Transgender Student
We Finally Get to the Root of Katie and Tom’s Problems
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.