• Drop by the trunk show of Suki Pure Skincare, a line of natural skin-care products and therapeutic treatments. Henri Bendel, 712 Fifth Avenue, nr. 56th St. (1-800-423-6335); Mon.–Sun. (108), Sun. (noon7).
• Check out the Soundgirl sample sale for discounts on current and past collections; a black lined woolen capelet is $45 from $148, and a polka-dot-printed tunic is $20 from $50. Soundgirl Showroom, 1385 Broadway, nr. 38th St., fifth fl. (212-730-0377); 106:30.
• To celebrate the opening of its new flagship boutique, Juicy Couture is offering 20 percent off all full-price apparel items at all Juicy retail stores. Through 10/10. Click here for store locations.
• Owl's Lab is celebrating the launch of their redesigned online shop with a sale. Enter "launch300" at checkout to receive $50 off when you spend $300, "launch500" to receive $75 off when you spend $500, and "launch750" to receive $100 off when you spend $750. Through 10/6.
• Christofle and online fashion boutique Vivre are joining up for a sample sale. Enjoy discounts on clothing, accessories, jewelry, home goods, and more. Through 10/6. 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave. (718-747-1656); Fri.Sun. (96:30), Mon. (95).
• If you need more conversation starters in your apartment, hit the Props for Today sale, where items from the sets of Ugly Betty and SNL are 50 to 75 percent off. Through 10/7. 330 W. 34th St., nr. Eighth Ave., fourteenth fl.; Mon.Tues. (noon6).
Most Viewed Stories
The Sheer Perfection of Donald Trump’s Golden Shower
Connecticut Politician Arrested for Pinching Woman’s Genitals
The Ultimate Guide to Preparing for the Women’s March
These Photos of Malia and Sasha Obama’s First Visit to the White House Will Make You Really Nostalgic
15 Protest Sign Ideas for the Women’s March on Washington
The Divorced Mom Who Cries After Sex
What Romance Really Means After 10 Years of Marriage
Madame Clairevoyant: Horoscopes for the Week of January 16
I’m Anti-Trump, But I Refuse to March
Pakistani Pop Star Stops Concert When He Spots Sexual Harassment
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.