• Stop by Woodley & Bunny Clothier for their Last Summer Party featuring free cocktails, D.J.’s, and 15 percent off all fall collections. Woodley & Bunny Clothier, 490 Driggs Ave., nr. N. 9th St., Williamsburg, Brooklyn (718-218-6449); 69.
• Paul Smith is opening a discount shop in Williamsburg where prices on everything will be slashed by 30 percent year-round. 280 Grand St., nr. Havemayer St., Williamsburg, Brooklyn (718-218-0020); Sun.Wed. (noon7), Thurs.Sat. (noon8).
• Makins Hats are 50 percent off wholesale prices. Through 12/31. 212 W. 35th St., nr. Eighth Ave., twelfth fl.; Mon.Fri. (10–4).
• Don't miss the one-day only Catherine Malandrino sale to get 20 percent off her fall/winter 2008 collection. 468 Broome St., nr. Greene St. (212-925-6765); 118.
• Stop by any Flight001 boutique for 25 percent off on their selection of weekend, professional, and casual bags from labels like Jack Spade and Y-3. 96 Greenwich Ave., nr. Jane St. (212-989-0001); 132 Smith St., nr. Bergen St., Boerum Hill, Brooklyn (718-243-0001); 58 Fifth Ave., nr. Bergen St., Park Slope, Brooklyn (718-789-1001); call for store hours.
Most Viewed Stories
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
Megyn Kelly Roasts Trump’s Campaign Manager for Claiming He Doesn’t Make Sexist Comments
Finally Someone Called Donald Trump a Giant Baby and It Was Michelle Obama
What It’s Like to Be a Female Reporter Covering Donald Trump
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Prince Married to Commoner Still Too Good to Tweet
Democratic Women Senators Are Very Concerned About Donald Trump’s Weight
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.