• Shiseido skin-care specialists to demonstrate luxurious facials and eye masks with a complimentary full-facial massage. Call for appointment. Bloomingdale’s, 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St., first fl. (212-705-2000); 108:30.
• Check out the Privé sample sale for 35 to 80 percent off on fall clothes from Vince, J Brand, James Perse, 7 for All Mankind, and more. Through 10/5. Chelsea Market, 75 Ninth Ave., nr. 16th St.; 10:307.
• Lower East Side boutique TG-170 is making way for new fall merch with discounts of up to 20 percent on dresses from Sari, Pepper and Pistol, and more as well as accessories by Bing Bang and Greta Cavazzoni. Through October. 170 Ludlow St., nr. Houston St. (212-995-8660); noon8.
• Escada is hosting a sample sale with up to 85 percent off retail of Escada, Escada Sport, and accessories collections. Through 10/5. Altman Building, 135 W. 18th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-852-5446); Thurs.Fri. (108), Sat.Sun. (106).
• Roberta Roller Rabbit is slashing prices on Roberta Freymann's line of colorful and exotic clothes, swimsuits, linens, and accessories. Through 10/4. 1019 Lexington Ave., nr. 73rd St. (212-772-7200); 10:306:30.
• Rodo is hosting an annual sample sale with discounts on the brand's line of evening and day shoes and bags. Shoes range from $50 to $70, and bags are $75 to $200. Through 10/4. 37 W. 57th St., nr. Fifth Ave. (212-751-1477); Thurs. (10:306:30), Fri. (10:305:30), Sat. (11:304:30).
• Slane & Slane is discounting prices by 50 to 75 percent on eighteen-karat gold and sterling-silver jewelry. Through 10/2. Warwick Hotel, 65 W. 54th St., at Sixth Ave., second fl., Oxford Ste. (212-691-5820); Tues. (26), Wed. (107), Thurs. (106).
Most Viewed Stories
Trump’s Latest Executive Order Will Affect Women’s Health Worldwide
Josh Kushner, Ivanka Trump’s Brother-in-Law, Was Reportedly Spotted at the Women’s March
A Scene from the D.C. Women’s March
What You Need to Know About the 89800 ‘Count Me’ Text
Like Trump, Taylor Swift Cares About Numbers
Calvin Klein Quietly Unveils First Raf Simons Collection
Museums Across the World Are Collecting Women’s March Signs
Why the Election of 9 Black Female Judges in Alabama Matters
Bernie Sanders Wore the Only Appropriate Outfit to Trump’s Inauguration
Pro-Choice and Pro-Life Marchers Came Face-to-Face at the Women’s March
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.