• Shiseido skin-care specialists to demonstrate luxurious facials and eye masks with a complimentary full-facial massage. Call for appointment. Bloomingdale’s, 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St., first fl. (212-705-2000); 108:30.
• Check out the Privé sample sale for 35 to 80 percent off on fall clothes from Vince, J Brand, James Perse, 7 for All Mankind, and more. Through 10/5. Chelsea Market, 75 Ninth Ave., nr. 16th St.; 10:307.
• Lower East Side boutique TG-170 is making way for new fall merch with discounts of up to 20 percent on dresses from Sari, Pepper and Pistol, and more as well as accessories by Bing Bang and Greta Cavazzoni. Through October. 170 Ludlow St., nr. Houston St. (212-995-8660); noon8.
• Escada is hosting a sample sale with up to 85 percent off retail of Escada, Escada Sport, and accessories collections. Through 10/5. Altman Building, 135 W. 18th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-852-5446); Thurs.Fri. (108), Sat.Sun. (106).
• Roberta Roller Rabbit is slashing prices on Roberta Freymann's line of colorful and exotic clothes, swimsuits, linens, and accessories. Through 10/4. 1019 Lexington Ave., nr. 73rd St. (212-772-7200); 10:306:30.
• Rodo is hosting an annual sample sale with discounts on the brand's line of evening and day shoes and bags. Shoes range from $50 to $70, and bags are $75 to $200. Through 10/4. 37 W. 57th St., nr. Fifth Ave. (212-751-1477); Thurs. (10:306:30), Fri. (10:305:30), Sat. (11:304:30).
• Slane & Slane is discounting prices by 50 to 75 percent on eighteen-karat gold and sterling-silver jewelry. Through 10/2. Warwick Hotel, 65 W. 54th St., at Sixth Ave., second fl., Oxford Ste. (212-691-5820); Tues. (26), Wed. (107), Thurs. (106).
Most Viewed Stories
Portraits of Privilege: A Teen Demands Mac ’n’ Cheese
Ask Polly: How Do I Show Him My Dark Side?
Staving Off Cynicism at Comme des Garçons, McQueen, and Céline
How to Get Out of Any Party Conversation
Maybe Refrain from Tweeting 'Kill All White Men'
‘Weed Dick’ Is the New Way for Men to Sexually Disappoint You
Man Calls 911 Because His Girlfriend ‘Wouldn’t Give Him Any Ass’
Charging My Phone in the World’s Most Beautiful Abercrombie
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
A Renovated Paris Apartment With Its 18th-Century Details Left Intact
From Our Partners
5 Eyeliner Rules Most Women Break (and How to Redeem Yourself)
Here's What To Buy From J.Crew's HUGE 75-Percent-Off Sale!
6 Things I Wish I Had Never Told My Children
What Your Profile Picture Says About You
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping Features7 Alternatives to Those Sold-Out L.L. Bean Boots
Don't be one of the 100,000 losers waiting for back orders.Stock Up on These Fall Boots Under $300
Sensible lace-ups, sparkly shoes, and more.Cheap Thrill: Jacquemus’s Tailored T-Shirt
A signature piece from the "It" designer.Outfit of the Week: A Smart Way to Layer Basics
One more way to make weekdays easier.Cool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From the up-and-comers behind Mestiza.Treat-Yourself Friday: A Utilitarian Leather Jacket
Perfect for the unpredictable weather.38 Pairs of Boots to Buy This Fall
Because pedicure season is finally over.41 Downright-Gorgeous New Pieces for Your Home
From kingly bedding to froggy rugs to Georg Jensen glass.5 Discerning New Yorkers on Their Favorite Finds for the Home
Project Runway’s Tim Gunn, celebrity stylist June Ambrose, and more choose the city’s finest boutiques, furniture restorers, specialty shops, designers, and cleaners.Marni’s Fabulously Shaggy Winter Coats Are Here
Fluffy and fantastic.
Welcome to layering season.Cheap Thrill: COS’s Wide-Leg Pants
A versatile transition piece.Outfit of the Week: Light Fall Layers
No jacket needed.37 Great Basics for Updating Your Wardrobe This Fall
The best work-friendly pieces, the perfect trench, and everything else you need right now.Treat Yourself Friday: A Quirky Bucket Bag
A playful take on the trend.Balenciaga’s New Shoes Are a ’90s Dream
Angela Chase would approve.Altuzarra’s First Bags Debut at Barneys New York
Introducing the Ghianda collection.115 Ways to Scream ‘Status’
The thing to have right now if you’re an Italian chef, an Upper East Side lady, a leather daddy, or a Dalton senior. (We know because we asked.)Cheap Thrill: Kenzo’s Flirty Pleated Skirt
A go-with-everything skirt on sale.Outfit of the Week: A Work-Friendly Combo
The ideal pieces to wear as we head into fall.