• In honor of its 30th anniversary, Diesel is hosting a "Dirty Thirty" jeans event, offering their premium denim jeans in two styles for only $50. One day only. 1 Union Sq. W., at 14th St. (646-336-8552); 119; 770 Lexington Ave., at 60th St. (212-308-0055); 108; and online.
• Don't miss the Manhattan Vintage Clothing Show, which brings top vintage dealers from all over the country under one roof. One-of-a-kind vintage items like fitted blouses, pencil skirts, and more will be on sale. Admission is $20. Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (212-691-7297); Fri. (18), Sat. (116).
• Meet Madonna's personal makeup artist on the "Sticky & Sweet" tour, Gina Brooke. While Madonna's in town, Brooke stops by to share her tips and tricks. Barneys New York, 660 Madison Avenue, nr. 61st St. (212-833-2007); 116. Call for appointment.
• Diane Von Furstenberg is slashing 25 percent off on all shoes. Through 10/13. 874 Washington St., at 14th St. (646-486-4800); Fri.Sat., Mon. (117), Sun. (noon6). Also online.
• Enjoy 25 percent off all boots by DKNY, both online and in stores. The black patent Knickerbocker Rainboot is $87 from $125, and the lace-up Combats are $332 from $475. Through 10/13. Click here for store locations.
• Lolli by Reincarnation is offering up to 80 percent off on tops, dresses, reworked vintage items, leather handbags, and accessories from the collection. Through 10/12. 85 Stanton St., nr. Allen St. (212-529-2030); 18.
• To celebrate the opening of its new flagship boutique, Juicy Couture is offering 20 percent off all full-price apparel items at all Juicy retail stores. Through 10/10. Check here for store locations.
• To celebrate its first anniversary, Wendy Mink is taking up to 50 percent off semiprecious-bead necklaces ($40), freshwater-pearl bracelets ($30), and gold-vermeil hoops ($50). Through 10/12. 72 Orchard St., nr. Broome St. (212-260-5298); Sat. (117), Sun. (noon6).
• Enjoy gratis mimosas and gift bags while you shop the Brooklyn Royalty sample sale. Hoodies, track jackets, and tees from the line will be discounted alongside items from other local designers like Angel Lust, VinT Bikini, and San & Soni. Saturday only. 3rd Ward, 195 Morgan Ave., nr. Stagg St., Bushwick, Brooklyn (917-349-9155); noon6.
• Anna Sheffield is selling her fine-jewelry collection and hip Bing Bang pieces at wholesale prices; sterling-silver or rose-gold heart hoop earrings are now $40. Through 10/11. 153 Lafayette St., at Grand St., fourth fl. (212-925-7030); Thurs.Fri. (noon7), Sat. (noon4).
Most Viewed Stories
Bernie Sanders Wore the Only Appropriate Outfit to Trump’s Inauguration
Kellyanne Conway Goes With a Subtle Look for the Inauguration
15 Protest Sign Ideas for the Women’s March on Washington
The Ultimate Guide to Preparing for the Women’s March
Here’s the Official List of Speakers for the Women’s March on Washington
Thousands of Women Are Descending Upon Washington, D.C., for the Women’s March
Everyone Is Handling This Week Differently
The Complicated, Controversial, Historic, Inspiring Women’s March
Tiffany & Co. Unveils New Collaboration With NYPD: Branded Barricades by Trump Tower
This Conspiracy Theory Will Change How You Feel About the Bachelor Villain
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.