• Anya Hindmarch is celebrating Halloween by offering customers complimentary treats at any of her stores, plus the chance to win an Anya Hindmarch bag, clutch, purse, or key ring from her fall 2008 collection. 115 Greene St., nr. Prince St. (212-343-8147); 29 E. 60th St., nr. Madison Ave. (212-750-3974); 107.
• MaxMara dresses and separates are up to 70 percent off. Through 10/31. 145 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (212-388-0339); Mon. (18), Tues.Thurs. (108).
• Portlano is hosting a sale on their luxurious cashmere wraps, shawls, pashminas, hats, silk ties, and winter accessories as well as small leather goods. Through 10/31. 15 W. 37th St., nr. Fifth Ave. (212-719-4403); 106.
• Prices on Italian brands like Incotex, Zanone, Montedoro and Glanshirt are 65 percent off for both men and women. Through 10/31. 135 Fifth Ave., nr. 20th St., ninth fl. (646-492-5047); Mon.Fri. (106), Wed. (108:30).
• Enjoy 15 percent off your purchase at the online boutique of [hus], the Scandinavian lifestyle store featuring clothing, accessories, home goods, and skincare from brands like WeSC, Nudie Jeans, Filippa K, and more. Enter "OCTOBER" at checkout. Through 10/31.
• Best known for denim, Miss Sixty also has V-neck dresses (now $45), hooded down jackets (now $95), and zip-front satin shoes (now $95), all for 50 to 75 percent off. Through 11/1. 260 Fifth Ave., nr. 28th St. (212-725-5400); Mon.Fri. (107); Sat. (106).
• Elizabeth Charles celebrates Halloween with 30 percent off anything black or orange; a Karen Walker checked orange tunic was $489 but is now $342. Through 11/2. 639 1/2 Hudson St., nr. Horatio St. (212-243-3201); Thurs.Sat. (noon7:30), Sun. (noon6:30).
• GomiNYC is hosting a sample sale with up to 75 percent off their organic and environmentally-friendly clothing and accessories. Through 11/2. 443 E. 6th St., nr. First Ave. (212-979-0388); Mon.Fri. (18:30); Sat.Sun. (noon8:30).
Most Viewed Stories
How Angelina Jolie Won the First Big Battle in Her Divorce
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
Everything We Know About Brad Pitt’s Plane Incident
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Jaden Smith on the Many Subtle Flavors of Water
Taylor Swift’s Squad Begged Kim Kardashian for Mercy
Gigi Hadid Fought Back Against a Creepy Stranger Who Grabbed Her
The 6 Best Denim Shops on Etsy
Beyoncé and Tina Knowles Did A Normal Mother/Daughter Thing
From Our Partners
The Zoe Report
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.