Earlier this year, Maison Martin Margiela created an $11 bill wallet in a way that seemed very "damn the man!" with missing ink where GW's head is supposed to be. Apparently, gray pumps were also part of the little faux-money line, and now they've made their way onto eBay. From the looks of it, it's the real thing, with the bottom sole and phony $22 bills on the toebox printed exactly like the wallet. Originally, the shoes cost $645, but now they're online with a starting bid of $99. At first, it's like "Wow, Margiela for a hundred bucks!?" But then, reality hits: Even fake twenties will cost you. And in our economy, walking around with money on your toes is a big, bold move. Ironic, don't you think? [Always In Style]
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Favorite Shampoo Commercial
- Kate Winslet Just Had a Baby Boy
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like