On Saturday Allison Sarofim hosted a Japanese anime-themed Halloween party. Nina Garcia went dressed as "a naughty Japanese schoolgirl, with tall (yet tasteful) hooker boots, a pleated gray minidress and heavy eye makeup," according to the Observer. What? Our innocent, conservative Project Runway Nina chooses Slutoween over Halloween? Heavens! “Oh, this was just the easiest thing because I had no time to think about it; it took me like five minutes to get ready,” she told the Observer. “I got it at Ricky's, which was absolutely packed today.” Sure, Nina. You just picked that because it was the "easiest." But you know what? We know you've got a hot bod, and we think we know an inner desire to flaunt that hotness when we see it. We'd feel the same way if we spent the same amount of time as you next to Heidi in all her minidresses and perfect cleavage and perfect, well, everything on Project Runway. Although we also completely understand that finding a slutty costume is much easier these days than finding a costume that, you know, covers the body.
SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!
- Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times