Some good news just dropped into our in-box: Barneys is having a sale, marking up to 70 percent off men's, women's, shoes, and home goods at their online store. Now there's nothing we like more than a good deal, so we know a good sale when we see one. And this? It gets our bargain blood running. It's like we don’t even have to wait for the warehouse sale! We spent some hefty time on the site today (working, not shopping, seriously) and found five of the best deals. Check out our top picks after the jump.
1. Floral Pleated Dress by 3.1 Phillip Lim (was $550, now $189).
Where else can you find Lim for that cheap?
2. Silk Wedge by Martin Margiela (was $795, now $315).
We like the leather round-toe wedge.
3. Combo Tank by Alexander Wang (was $350, now $229).
This silk blouse from Alexander Wang goes from summer to winter seamlessly.
4. Peep-Toe Pumps by Proenza Schouler (were $725, now $290).
We remember these from the runway, and with more than $400 off the original price, you can't go wrong.
5. Myria Trench by Theory (was $375, now $229).
A classic trench that will last a long time at an affordable price. Plus, the little bit of spandex helps it lie nicely on your frame.