An image of Sarah Palin's 7-year-old daughter, Piper, carrying a Louis Vuitton bag popped up on Huffington Post. We noted yesterday that Sarah Palin couldn't afford designer threads of her own, and this only proves our theory since the bag is a fake. (You can tell because the LV logo is hitting the seam on the bottom of the bag instead of being centered on that panel where a symbol is.) Though from a financial standpoint the bag's more Joe Six-Pack than a new Escada blazer, counterfeit rings employ child labor and fund drug trafficking. So that purse could be worse for her image than her $150K clothing bill. [Fashionista]
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken