Political-fashion recap time! On Tuesday at the debate, Michelle Obama traded her fast fashion for a red Narciso Rodriguez dress with sparkly green ribbon pins, which, WWD writes, "said 'Christmas' more than 'campaign countdown.'" At least it's cheery. Governor Palin watched the debate at a pizza parlor in Greenville, N.C., wearing a Nike track jacket and jeans. She wore an orange track jacket while watching the last one, so this must be her debate-watching uniform. And yesterday, she wore a black suit when crossing the tarmac in Pennsylvania to meet John McCain, carrying a mismatched tote bag that read "Real Women Hunt Moose" above a picture of a moose's head. We wonder if she has one that reads "Real Women Tease Hair" above a picture of her winking face, because that would be awesome. [WWD]
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken