Christmas isn't coming early this year. It's coming right on Christmas — when Thakoon's Target collection launches. Yes, the sportswear collection by one of Michelle Obama's favorite designers hits stores Christmas Day so plan to take a break from the eggnog bowl for a little shopping. Designer Thakoon Panichgul told WWD, "[Target was] very easy to work with. They wanted a lot of prints, and I chose silhouettes that have done well in the past." Sounds like we'll be getting Michelle Obama fare, which means we can all dress like her for New Year's! Screw the clubwear — conservative printed dresses are where it's at. Oh, we're dead serious. You'll not only stand out from the crowd, but if you spill ten drinks on yourself (we said dress like Michelle, not act like Michelle), it'll be okay since the dresses are inexpensive. Also it probably won't even show up on those patterned fabrics.
Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Happy Birthday, Jeff Bridges!
- Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kimye Plans Super-Subtle Wedding at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
- Used Princess Di Clothes Sell for $140,000
- ‘Kamikaze Sperm’: Fighting Off Rivals?