According to original plans, Topshop was slated to open this week on Broadway. Alas, in mid-September, news broke that it got pushed back to March 2009, which left us bloggers buzzing about the delay. Virtual tears, if you will. Unfortunately, print magazines were probably more pissed than the Internet world. Forced to close pages months ahead of time, Topshop's October opening landed in the pages of several mags: Nylon said they had "drool-inducing anticipation," while Surface boasted "Sad news for Brits: They can no longer claim exclusive access." (Sadly, they still can.) Marie Claire also ran an entire page on "the new stateside shop." Nice fake-out, Topshop! Fooled us. Now, save us the drama and open already! Pretty please. With a cherry on top.
Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times
The Best of Pre-Fall 2014, Continued
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!
- Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times
- Tell Me Everything You Know About Wool
- FDA Rejects Female Viagra
- Oprah Says Her Kids Would Probably Hate Her
- The Best of Pre-Fall 2014, Continued
- Best Bet: Rebecca Minkoff Coin Pouch
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Joe Zee
- Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- Rooney Mara, the Goth Ice Queen
- Male Gaze: Feast Your Eyes on Frank Sinatra