Last night during The Hills after-show, MTV previewed Whitney Port's spinoff, The City. It follows her and socialite Olivia Palermo as they work in public relations at Diane Von Furstenberg. Now, the 1:37 preview makes the show seem like it's more about Whitney's boring dates with sleazy guys than her job at DVF. We're infinitely more interested in seeing the latter. But the somewhat magnificent thing about the clip is how Olivia Palermo comes off like she could be the enemy (or frenemy or whatever). She casts evil gazes at Whitney from across the dinner table on fancy rooftops. Because naturally 22-year-old girls who work in fashion PR live in high-rise apartments with glass balconies large enough for dining tables and plants and stuff.
Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel
- Newly Vegan Beyoncé Covers Her Body in Pizza
- Matthew Williamson and Gwyneth Are Secret BFFs
- Why Should Fluid Sexuality Be Women-Only?
- Amanda Bynes Enrolled in Fashion-Design School
- Pregnancy Rates Falling in America
- In the Future, We Will All Dress Like Hipsters
- Uptalk Is for Everyone, at Least in California
- 10 Self-Centered Non-Gifts We Want for Christmas