We thought covering oneself with corny election-related buttons was best confined to national conventions. But the look of your average convention-goer might just have become fashionable. Wearing no fewer than ten such pins on his shirt, Zac Posen just posted a vlog-like video of himself urging people to vote and to vote for Barack Obama. He also asks the American people to send pictures of themselves wearing the outfits they plan to wear to the polls on Tuesday to email@example.com, and he'll post them on fashionthevote.org. Oh to hell with it — foam-hat store, here we come!
Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!