Canadian Addison Gill is the latest winner of the V magazine–Supreme Model Management model search, crowned yesterday on the blogs of both companies. At 16, she's got a heart-shaped face and perfect skin that are already making us envious. But it's her engulfing eyes that stand out as her best feature, reminding us of Masha Tyelna a smidge, only in a less startling way. Little is known about Gill, other than she won the Toronto-based Chantale Nadeau model-agency search when she was 14. But that's sure to change. Given that last year's winner, fellow Canadian Amanda Laine, went on to open the Alexander McQueen and Miu Miu shows in Paris her first season out, catapulting Laine into the international spotlight and a snowballing career, Gill's world is about to change as she makes her debut in the upcoming pages of V and on the catwalk this February.
Miley Cyrus Debuted the Anna Wintour Bob
Mary-Kate Not Leaving the Ring Up to Olivier
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- Miley Cyrus Debuted the Anna Wintour Bob
- Astrology GIFs for the Week of December 9, 2013
- Mary-Kate Not Leaving the Ring Up to Olivier
- 12 Fisherman Sweaters for Winter
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act