More than 200 fashion designers schlepped with their dresses and look books to the Park on Tenth Avenue on Sunday to try out for Bravo's forthcoming fashion-designer reality competition show Fashion House. Rather than work individually as on Project Runway, which Bravo recently lost to either Lifetime or NBC (depending on how the giant sticky mess of lawsuits pans out), contestants on Fashion House will work in teams to create a whole line. Intrigued and craving a fight as per our usual Sunday routine (kidding!), we infiltrated the hopefuls with a camera and a facial expression detached from our inner judgments. See a few of the hopefuls and their work in the slideshow. We couldn't judge them to their face, but you, readers, can judge them to the blog. Let us know in the comments if any stand out to you.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives
- 70 Fancy Gifts to Pine for This Holiday Season
- Short Men Are Out of Luck 99 Percent of the Time