Donna Karan Collection will not shoot an ad campaign for spring 2009; however, the label will advertise with a campaign that consists of images from the runway show. "We felt that given the economy at this time and what's going on, that this was kind of a time to be aware of how to best look at how we can make a difference and what we can do to make an effort to be more conscious of what's happening," said Patti Cohen, EVP of global marketing and communications for Donna Karan. You know, why spend a stimulus package worth of dough on ads with Kate Moss when you don't have to? We have a feeling Kate's going to have lots of free time on her hands.
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Favorite Shampoo Commercial
- Kate Winslet Just Had a Baby Boy
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like