• At the Strenesse sale a gray tweed jacket is $288 (originally $980), a fuchsia wool scoop-neck dress is $247 (originally $825), and a mohair-jersey mock-neck tunic is $165 (originally $550). Through 11/13. 50 W. 57th St., nr. Sixth Ave., eighth fl. (212-920-1211); Mon.Thurs. (106).
• Mantero has Pucci, Christian Lacroix, Viktor & Rolf, and other designer scarves and ties available at sample-sale prices. Through 11/10. 32 W. 39th St., nr. Fifth Ave., seventh fl. (212-575-7050); Mon. (96).
• Before it gets too chilly, grab a Lauren Moffat coat for $200, plus dresses for $120 and tops for $80. Through 11/13. 214 W. 29th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 1503 (212-465-0893). Tues.Thurs. (97:30).
• Zimmermann's white floral triangle bikini is $41 (from $165), and Brette Sandler's floral bandeau bikini is $40 (from $158) at the Salon 9 sample sale. Also find swimsuits, caftans, and more from Birdie Joe and Red Carter for 50 to 70 percent off. Through 11/13. 241 W. 37th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Ste. 923 (212-354-9220); Tues.Thurs. (117).
• Lilla P's sample sale has pima-cotton tops from spring and fall starting at $10. Through 11/12. 420 W. 14th St., nr. Washington Pl., Ste. 3NW (212-242-7490); Tues.Wed. (97). Cash only.
• Men's and women's apparel and select toys will be 60 to 70 percent off at Kidrobot's sample sale. Through 11/14. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Eighth Ave., second fl.; Tues. and Thurs. (107), Wed. and Fri. (106).
Most Viewed Stories
The Fashion Executive Who Doesn’t Wear Underwear on Dates
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
How Angelina Jolie Won the First Big Battle in Her Divorce
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
The Will & Grace Reunion Was Intensely Documented for Social Media
Amy Schumer Went All Out for the Kiss Cam at a Mets Game
Prince George Has No Time for Justin Trudeau’s High Fives
The 6 Best Denim Shops on Etsy
Everything We Know About Brad Pitt’s Plane Incident
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.