• Before it gets too chilly, grab a Lauren Moffat coat for $200, plus dresses for $120 and tops for $80. Through 11/13. 214 W. 29th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 1503 (212-465-0893). Tues.Thurs. (97:30).
• Women's shoes from Marc by Marc Jacobs, including ballerina flats, patent-leather loafers, and acrylic-heeled boots, are 40 percent off. Ongoing. 403 Bleecker St., nr. W. 11th St. (212-924-0026); Mon.Sat. (128), Sun. (127).
• Zimmermann's white floral triangle bikini is $41 (from $165), and Brette Sandler's floral bandeau bikini is $40 (from $158) at the Salon 9 sample sale. Also find swimsuits, caftans, and more from Birdie Joe and Red Carter for 50 to 70 percent off. Through 11/13. 241 W. 37th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Ste. 923 (212-354-9220); Tues.Thurs. (117).
• Lilla P's sample sale has pima-cotton tops from spring and fall starting at $10. Through 11/12. 420 W. 14th St., nr. Washington Pl., Ste. 3NW (212-242-7490); Tues.Wed. (97). Cash only.
• Men's and women's apparel and select toys will be 60 to 70 percent off at Kidrobot's sample sale. Through 11/14. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Eighth Ave., second fl.; Tues. and Thurs. (107), Wed. and Fri. (106).
• Get 20 percent off all regular and sale-priced items for men, women, kids, and home during Bloomingdale's friends and family sales event. Use the promo code FRIENDS to receive the discount at Bloomingdales.com. Through 11/16.
• Hugo Boss has leather jackets for $400, suits for $400, dress pants for $100, and discounts on many other menswear items. Through 11/11. 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave.; Tues. (95). Credit cards only.
• Fall dresses, suits, lingerie, shoes, and accessories from Alberta Ferretti, Jean Paul Gaultier, Moschino, Basso & Brooke, and Pollini are 70 percent off at Aeffe USA's sample sale. Through 11/15. 30 W. 56th St., nr. Fifth Ave.; Wed.Fri. (106), Sat. (115).
• White + Warren’s colorful, cashmere scarves (now $85), chunky sweaters, and travel wraps (now $125) are marked down in time for early holiday shopping. Through 11/13. 80 W. 40th St., nr. Sixth Ave., third fl. (212-398-3295); Wed.Thurs. (84).
• The sister design team of Secrets of Charm offers 50 to 75 percent off their line. Through 11/13. 95 Horatio St., nr. Washington St. (646-414-0052); Wed.Thurs. (117).
• Hit the Ted Baker sale for deals on men’s trousers and sweaters (both for $350), women’s winter coats (now $250), and men’s sweaters (four for $350). Through 11/14. 215 Park Ave. S., nr. 17th St., twentieth fl. (212-354-7310); Wed.Thurs. (117); Fri. (9:302).
• Jeans are $30 (originally $185), tops are $20 (originally $100), and jackets are $50 (originally $150) at Miss Sixty and Energie's sample sale. Other merchandise is up to 90 percent off. Through 11/14. 435 Hudson St., nr. Morton St., Ste. 400; Wed. (noon3), Thurs.Fri. (93).
• A stretch flannel dress with metal beading from Rebecca Taylor is $175 (originally $430), a silk printed camisole $95 (originally $220), and other pieces from the fall 2008 collection are up to 65 percent off. Through 11/14. 145 W. 18th St., nr. Seventh Ave.; Wed. (18), Thurs.Fri. (108).
• Feminine and lacy lingerie by Pfiff is more than 75 percent off; bras are $15 (originally $65 to $85), and panties are $9 (originally $28 to $45). Through 11/14. Pfiff Showroom, 152 Madison Ave., nr. 32nd St., Ste. 805.; Wed.Fri. (116).
Most Viewed Stories
Did Lena Dunham Shade the Wing on Girls?
Self-Empowerment Is Just Another Word for Narcissism
What, Exactly, Are Melania and Ivanka Trump Trying to Sell?
When Good Christian Girls Need Planned Parenthood
Madame Clairevoyant: Horoscopes for the Week of February 20
Inside the Secret Dating App for Famous People
After Divorce, Angelina Jolie Tells BBC, ‘We Will Always Be a Family’
Nighttime Voice-mails From the White House
Alt-Right Troll Milo Yiannopoulos Uses Campus Visit to Openly Mock a Transgender Student
Melania Trump Is Reportedly ‘Miserable’ in Her Role As First Lady
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.