• Aromatic healer Hope Gillerman premieres her line of organic essential oils, H. Gillerman Organics, at Henri Bendel. 712 Fifth Ave., nr. 56th St., Ground fl. (212-247-1100); Mon.Sat. (108), Sun. (107). Call (888-344-3111) for an appointment.
• Rick Owens's dresses, tops, jackets, and accessories are 40 percent off. Ongoing. 250 Hudson St., nr. Dominick St. (212-627-7222); Mon.Fri. (117), Sat. (noon7), Sun. (noon6).
• The basics designers behind Falls are having a trunk show, with separates, knits, and dresses 30 to 90 percent off. Through 11/18. 54 E. 11th St., nr. University Pl., Eighth fl. (917-204-1026); MonTues. (118).
• Men's and women's apparel, and select toys, will be 60 to 70 percent off at Kidrobot's sample sale. Through 11/18. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Second fl.; Tues. and Thurs. (107), Wed. and Fri. (106).
• Silk dresses and tops from Prairie New York are up to 80 percent off during their weeklong sample sale. Through 11/21. 250 W. 39th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Ste. 406; Mon.Fri. (117). Cash only.
• Find 50 percent off men's and women's boots, dresses, and denim at the Built by Wendy sale. Through December 31. 7 Centre Market Pl., nr. Broome St. (212-925-6538); 46 N. 6th St., nr. Kent Ave., Williamsburg, Brooklyn (718-384-2882); Mon.Sat. (noon7), Sun. (noon6).
• Key's denim, sweaters, printed silk blouses, and vintage jewelry are 40 to 50 percent off. Ongoing. 41 Grand St., nr. West Broadway (212-334-5707); daily (noon7).
• Dresses and tops by Anne Leman are 50 to 85 percent off. Though 11/19. 333 Hudson St., nr. Charlton St., Fifth fl.; Mon.Fri. (106).
• Kenzo fragrances, skincare, and bodycare products are 20 percent off during their friends and family Online sale. Shop at kenzousa.com with the code 08FAMILY. Through 11/24.
• Rugby by Ralph Lauren classics are 25 percent off and the fall collection is up to 50 percent off during Rugby's insider sale. Through 11/17. 99 University Pl., nr. 12th St. (212-677-1895); Thurs.Fri. (109), Sat. (119), Sun.Mon. (118).
• Frocks are $140 to $150 (from $335 to $595), skirts are $100 (from $195 to $295), and jackets are $190 (from $285 to $495) at Nanette Lepore's sample sale. Through 11/21. 225 West 35th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Fourth fl. (212-594-0012); Tues.Fri. (97).
• Don't miss Aloha Rag's one-day-only sale. All merchandise (excluding gold jewelry) is 40 percent off, and purchases of $1,000 or more are 50 percent off. There will also be a Champagne reception from 5 to 9. 505 Greenwich St., at Spring St. (212-925-0882); noon9.
• Christian Lacroix tops start at $250 and pants start at $190 during Editor’s Closet’s Online sale. If you're not a member, click here for your nymag.com invite. Plus, use the coupon code "NYMAGCL" and receive a $50 credit. Through 11/19.
• Handbags and accessories from L.A.M.B., Jill Stuart, Harajuku Lovers, and Kidrobot are up to 70 percent off. Through 11/20. Savvy Showroom, 145 W. 18th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-388-0339); Tues. (18), Wed.Thurs. (88).
Most Viewed Stories
‘Weed Dick’ Is the New Way for Men to Sexually Disappoint You
The Big Secret of Every Dating App: Tech Doesn’t Matter
How to Get Out of Any Party Conversation
Amber Rose, Populist Slut Hero of Our Time
Portraits of Privilege: A Teen Demands Mac ’n’ Cheese
7 Alternatives to Those Sold-Out L.L. Bean Boots
Cindy Crawford on Bagels, Instagirls, and Bringing the Supermodel Era to TV
You Think You’re Too Classy to Drink Champagne From a Bong?
Adriana Lima on Boxing, Brazilian Beauty Secrets
From Our Partners
How This Woman Lost 30 Pounds After Years of Ignoring Her Weight Gain
Why You Should Never Wear These Two Items Two Days In A Row
Fabulous Find of the Week: Forever 21 Trench Coat
5 Best Sex Positions to Practically Guarantee an Orgasm
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping Features7 Alternatives to Those Sold-Out L.L. Bean Boots
Don't be one of the 100,000 losers waiting for back orders.Stock Up on These Fall Boots Under $300
Sensible lace-ups, sparkly shoes, and more.Cheap Thrill: Jacquemus’s Tailored T-Shirt
A signature piece from the "It" designer.Outfit of the Week: A Smart Way to Layer Basics
One more way to make weekdays easier.Cool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From the up-and-comers behind Mestiza.Treat-Yourself Friday: A Utilitarian Leather Jacket
Perfect for the unpredictable weather.38 Pairs of Boots to Buy This Fall
Because pedicure season is finally over.41 Downright-Gorgeous New Pieces for Your Home
From kingly bedding to froggy rugs to Georg Jensen glass.5 Discerning New Yorkers on Their Favorite Finds for the Home
Project Runway’s Tim Gunn, celebrity stylist June Ambrose, and more choose the city’s finest boutiques, furniture restorers, specialty shops, designers, and cleaners.Marni’s Fabulously Shaggy Winter Coats Are Here
Fluffy and fantastic.
Welcome to layering season.Cheap Thrill: COS’s Wide-Leg Pants
A versatile transition piece.Outfit of the Week: Light Fall Layers
No jacket needed.37 Great Basics for Updating Your Wardrobe This Fall
The best work-friendly pieces, the perfect trench, and everything else you need right now.Treat Yourself Friday: A Quirky Bucket Bag
A playful take on the trend.Balenciaga’s New Shoes Are a ’90s Dream
Angela Chase would approve.Altuzarra’s First Bags Debut at Barneys New York
Introducing the Ghianda collection.115 Ways to Scream ‘Status’
The thing to have right now if you’re an Italian chef, an Upper East Side lady, a leather daddy, or a Dalton senior. (We know because we asked.)Cheap Thrill: Kenzo’s Flirty Pleated Skirt
A go-with-everything skirt on sale.Outfit of the Week: A Work-Friendly Combo
The ideal pieces to wear as we head into fall.