• Aromatic healer Hope Gillerman premieres her line of organic essential oils, H. Gillerman Organics, at Henri Bendel. 712 Fifth Ave., nr. 56th St., Ground fl. (212-247-1100); Mon.Sat. (108), Sun. (107). Call (888-344-3111) for an appointment.
• Rick Owens's dresses, tops, jackets, and accessories are 40 percent off. Ongoing. 250 Hudson St., nr. Dominick St. (212-627-7222); Mon.Fri. (117), Sat. (noon7), Sun. (noon6).
• The basics designers behind Falls are having a trunk show, with separates, knits, and dresses 30 to 90 percent off. Through 11/18. 54 E. 11th St., nr. University Pl., Eighth fl. (917-204-1026); MonTues. (118).
• Men's and women's apparel, and select toys, will be 60 to 70 percent off at Kidrobot's sample sale. Through 11/18. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Second fl.; Tues. and Thurs. (107), Wed. and Fri. (106).
• Silk dresses and tops from Prairie New York are up to 80 percent off during their weeklong sample sale. Through 11/21. 250 W. 39th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Ste. 406; Mon.Fri. (117). Cash only.
• Find 50 percent off men's and women's boots, dresses, and denim at the Built by Wendy sale. Through December 31. 7 Centre Market Pl., nr. Broome St. (212-925-6538); 46 N. 6th St., nr. Kent Ave., Williamsburg, Brooklyn (718-384-2882); Mon.Sat. (noon7), Sun. (noon6).
• Key's denim, sweaters, printed silk blouses, and vintage jewelry are 40 to 50 percent off. Ongoing. 41 Grand St., nr. West Broadway (212-334-5707); daily (noon7).
• Dresses and tops by Anne Leman are 50 to 85 percent off. Though 11/19. 333 Hudson St., nr. Charlton St., Fifth fl.; Mon.Fri. (106).
• Kenzo fragrances, skincare, and bodycare products are 20 percent off during their friends and family Online sale. Shop at kenzousa.com with the code 08FAMILY. Through 11/24.
• Rugby by Ralph Lauren classics are 25 percent off and the fall collection is up to 50 percent off during Rugby's insider sale. Through 11/17. 99 University Pl., nr. 12th St. (212-677-1895); Thurs.Fri. (109), Sat. (119), Sun.Mon. (118).
• Frocks are $140 to $150 (from $335 to $595), skirts are $100 (from $195 to $295), and jackets are $190 (from $285 to $495) at Nanette Lepore's sample sale. Through 11/21. 225 West 35th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Fourth fl. (212-594-0012); Tues.Fri. (97).
• Don't miss Aloha Rag's one-day-only sale. All merchandise (excluding gold jewelry) is 40 percent off, and purchases of $1,000 or more are 50 percent off. There will also be a Champagne reception from 5 to 9. 505 Greenwich St., at Spring St. (212-925-0882); noon9.
• Christian Lacroix tops start at $250 and pants start at $190 during Editor’s Closet’s Online sale. If you're not a member, click here for your nymag.com invite. Plus, use the coupon code "NYMAGCL" and receive a $50 credit. Through 11/19.
• Handbags and accessories from L.A.M.B., Jill Stuart, Harajuku Lovers, and Kidrobot are up to 70 percent off. Through 11/20. Savvy Showroom, 145 W. 18th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-388-0339); Tues. (18), Wed.Thurs. (88).
Most Viewed Stories
This Conspiracy Theory Will Change How You Feel About the Bachelor Villain
The Ultimate Guide to Preparing for the Women’s March
Here’s the Official List of Speakers for the Women’s March on Washington
15 Protest Sign Ideas for the Women’s March on Washington
Sexual Assault in the Amazon
The Sheer Perfection of Donald Trump’s Golden Shower
Things to Keep You Warm and Dry at a Protest
Your Guide to Peeing During the Women’s March on Washington
TMZ Reports Trump Will Actually Have Really Cool Inauguration Performers
Your Guide to NYC Inauguration Weekend Protests
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.