• Chanel's national makeup artist, Osvaldo Perez (known as O.P. to his clients), stops by Barneys for an all-day beautifying session. Barneys New York, 660 Madison Ave., nr. 61st St., Seventh fl. (212-833-2004); 117, call for appointment.
• Shopping bonanza Lucky Shops features designers like Vena Cava, Theory, and more, plus beauty, home, accessories, and shoes for up to 70 percent off. There will also be a denim bar, a Benefit Cosmetics brow bar, and a Nine West boutique. Tickets are $35 for Friday and $20 for Saturday. Through 11/8. Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (866.458.2598); Fri. (107), Sat. (105).
• ABC Carpet & Home offers more than 90 items for a silent auction to benefit three African charities. Items include a Ralph Lauren bed, a Valentino suede handbag, an Alexander Wang silk-yarn dress, and more. Opening bids start at cost price, and interested parties can place bids in the store. Through 11/12. 888 Broadway, at 19th St., second fl. (212-473-3000); Mon.Fri. (108), Sat. (107), Sun. (116:30).
• D.B.A. Brooklyn and Hong Kong–based toy company Toy2R create a pop-up shop and throw a pre-release launch party for Frank Kozik's new line of grown-up toys, which are reminiscent of Kidrobot. D.B.A. Brooklyn. 454 Dean St., nr. Flatbush Ave., Park Slope, Brooklyn (347-599-0998); 611.
• In celebration of the new Juicy Couture flagship store, founders Gela Nash-Taylor and Pamela Skaist-Levy are hosting a meet-and-greet, signing postcards and giving away “Viva La Juicy” tees to shoppers who spend over $200. 650 Fifth Ave., at 52nd St. (212-796-3360); 111.
• Butter, Tibi, Something Bleu, and Nancy Geist are having a sample-stock footwear sale. Through 11/13. 307 Seventh Ave., nr. 28th St., Ste. 2307; Mon.Fri. (107), Sat.Sun (closed).
• Sandals, ballet flats, and wedges start at $40 at the Matt Bernson sale. Through 11/8. 434 Greenwich St., nr. Vestry St. (212-941-7634); Fri.Sat. (127).
• Find 20 percent off everything at the Brooklyn boutique Jumelle, such as A.P.C.'s apple necklace for $88 (regularly $110), or Mociun's scarf for $116 (regularly $144). Through 11/7. 148 Bedford Ave., nr. 9th St., Williamsburg, Brooklyn (718-388-9525); Thurs.Fri. (127:30).
• Items at the Anna Sui sample sale start at $15; the rest of the stock is 7080 percent off retail prices. Through 11/7. 250 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Eighteenth fl.; Mon.Fri. (89, 11:302:30, 4:307).
• Tibi's lambswool sweater-capes are $104 (orig. $414), long-sleeve gowns are $200 (orig. $784), belted cape jackets are $140 (orig. $559), and the rest of the stock is up to 75 percent off. Through 11/7. 336 W. 37th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Fifteenth fl., Penthouse 15 (212-966-3773); Wed. (17), Thurs. (9:307), Fri. (9:305:30).
• A silver metallic dress from Vivienne Tam is $150 (reg. $795) and a taffeta appliqué dress is $120 (reg. $495). Through 11/7. 260 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Third fl. (212-840-6470); Wed. (98), Thurs. (97), Fri. (106).
• Get 20 percent off beauty products from brands like Smashbox, Frederic Fekkai, Lorac, and more with any order during Beauty.com's friends and family event. Through 11/7.
•Abaete's sample sale has sundresses, sweaters, jackets, and more from the spring and fall 2008 collections for up to 80 percent off. Through 11/8. 560 Broadway, nr. Prince St. (212-334-4755); Thurs.Fri. (117), Sat. (126).
• Clothing and accessories from Hayden-Harnett's fall 2008 collection are 40 to 70 percent off at EDGE*nyNOHO. Through 11/8. 65 Bleecker St., nr. Lafayette St. (212-358-0255); Wed.Sat. (127).
• Men's and women's shoes and accessories from Fred Perry are on sale. Through 11/9. 547 W. 27th St., nr. Tenth Ave. (212-736-3030); Thurs., Fri., Mon., Tues. (107) , Sat.Sun. (126). Cash only.
Most Viewed Stories
That Awkward Clip of Donald and Melania at the Inauguration Is Definitely Real
Sean Spicer Chews and Swallows 35 Pieces of Gum Every Day Before Noon
The Future of the Left Is Female
Trump’s Latest Executive Order Will Affect Women’s Health Worldwide
Museums Across the World Are Collecting Women’s March Signs
Josh Kushner, Ivanka Trump’s Brother-in-Law, Was Reportedly Spotted at the Women’s March
A Scene from the D.C. Women’s March
What You Need to Know About the 89800 ‘Count Me’ Text
Like Trump, Taylor Swift Cares About Numbers
Why the Election of 9 Black Female Judges in Alabama Matters
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.