• Saks Fifth Avenue rings in the holidays with its fifth annual Snowflake Spectacular, featuring a LED-light show and the unveiling of its mechanical holiday windows. Saks Fifth Avenue, 611 Fifth Ave., at 50th St. (212-753-4000); 6:30.
• Bergdorf Goodman reveals its "Calendar Girls"–themed holiday windows today. Bergdorf Goodman. 754 Fifth Ave., at 57th St. (212-753-7300).
• Designer and philanthropist Kenneth Cole hosts a book reading and signing for his new book, Awearness, a collection of essays and conversations by individuals working for social change. Barnes & Noble, 97 Warren St., at Greenwich St. (212-587-5389); 7.
• Equestrian boots were $395 and are now $195 at DKNY’s sale, where fall fashions are priced up 70 percent off. Stop in Friday, November 28, and with every two discounted items purchased, get a third for $1. Ongoing. 655 Madison Ave., at 60th St. (212-223-3569); Mon.Sat. (108), Sun. (116). 420 W. Broadway, nr. Spring St. (646-613-1100); Mon.Sat. (118), Sun. (noon7).
• Shop online for Lisa Hoffman beauty products and receive 25 percent off with the promo code LHBBDB. Receive a free $45 skin serum with purchases of $100 or more. Through 11/30.
• ThreeAsFour’s sample sale has previous season’s denim from $4.44 to $44.44 and archival collection pieces for $77 to $666. Through 11/24. 77 Delancey St., at Allen St.; Thurs.Mon. (noon8).
• Theory men’s sample sale has 60 percent off outerwear, suits, sport coats, pants, dress shirts, sweaters, and ties. Through 11/24. 139 Fifth Ave., nr. 20th St., second fl. (212-398-2777); Thurs.Fri. (88), Sat.Mon. (106).
• Theory women’s sample sale has outerwear, dresses, blazers, pants, tops, skirts, and sweaters starting at 60 percent off. Through 11/25. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Eighth Ave., second fl.; Thurs. (107), Fri. (106), Sat.Sun. (105), Mon. (106)., Tues. (107).
• Bulgari jewelry, watches, handbags, accessories, and fragrances are up to 75 percent off at the Soiffer Haskin showroom. Through 11/25. 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave. (718-747-1656); Sat.Tues. (96:30).
Most Viewed Stories
I Tried Hillary Clinton’s Diet and Now I Sympathize With Her
Blake Lively Reportedly Just Gave Birth, and You’ll Never Guess Who’s Running to the Hospital
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
Angelina Jolie Got Everything She Wanted in Temporary Divorce Deal With Brad Pitt
What It’s Like to Be a Female Reporter Covering Donald Trump
The Best Part of Being a Royal Is Getting to Pet Bunnies
The Mysterious Deaths of Two Sisters in a Luxury Hotel
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Megyn Kelly Roasts Trump’s Campaign Manager for Claiming He Doesn’t Make Sexist Comments
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.