• Find your signature scent at Bloomingdale's Fragrance Fair. Enjoy complimentary bottle paintings and self-portraits, and a chance to win a fragrance basket. Bloomingdale's, 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St. (212-705-2000); Fri.Sat. (109:30).
• Halston is having its first sample sale, with up to 75 percent off women’s ready-to-wear, shoes, and handbags for one day only. 96 Spring St., nr. Mercer St.; 89.
• Odin and Pas de Deux have set up an outlet pop-up at Den with some serious steals for men and women. A Robert Geller striped cardigan was $345 and is now $79, and a Karen Walker ascot jacket was $539 and is now $89. The sale lasts until everything is gone. Ongoing. 330 E. 11th St., nr. First Ave. (212-475-0079); daily (noon9).
• Men’s, women’s, kids’, and jewelry collections from Surface to Air start at 60 percent off during their sample sale. Through 11/22. 5 Crosby St. #6D, nr. Howard St., sixth fl.; Fri.Sat. (noon7).
• Wool ribbon dresses are $135 (originally $270), men’s black denim jeans are $70 (originally $140), and cashmere sweaters are $135 (originally $270) during Built by Wendy’s holiday sale. Ongoing. 7 Centre Market Pl., nr. Broome St. (212-925-6538); Mon.Sat. (noon7), Sun. (noon6). 46 N. 6th St., at Kent Ave., Williamsburg, Brooklyn (718-384-2882); Mon.Sat. (noon7), Sun. (noon6).
• Tocca’s friends and family sample sale features 80 percent off dresses, 45 percent off candles, and other bath and beauty finds for 50 to 60 percent off. Through 11/21. 542 W. 22nd St., nr. Eleventh Ave. (212-929-7122); Wed.Fri. (117).
• Silk dresses and tops from Prairie New York are up to 80 percent off during their sample sale. Through 11/21. 250 W. 39th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Ste. 406; Mon.Fri. (117). Cash only.
• Frocks are $140 to $150 (from $335 to $595), skirts are $100 (from $195 to $295), and jackets are $190 (from $285 to $495) at Nanette Lepore's sample sale. Through 11/21. 225 W. 35th St., nr. Seventh Ave., fourth fl. (212-594-0012); Tues.Fri. (97).
• Delman's high-shaft boots are $219 (originally $595), and croc-embossed pumps are $149 (originally $295). Other fall merchandise is 60 to 70 percent off at the warehouse sale. Through 11/21. Metropolitan Pavilion, 123 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave., fourth fl. (212-399-2323); Wed.Thurs. (107), Fri. (106).
• A camel coat from Alessandro Dell'Acqua is $953 from $3,810, and a white swing dress is $455 from $1,820. Other fall 2008 men's and women's merchandise is up to 75 percent off. Through 11/21. 30 W. 57th St., nr. Sixth Ave., fourth fl. (212-388-0339); Wed. (48), Thurs.Fri. (108).
• Yigal Azrouël has tops and knits for $100 (originally $375), pants for $75 (originally $340), dresses for $125 (originally $565), and scarves for $50 (originally $220). Through 11/21. 225 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., seventh fl. (212-302-1194); Wed.Thurs. (97), Fri. (94).
• Qi's annual sample sale has contemporary knitwear marked up to 75 percent off. Find cashmere hats starting at $15 and cashmere coats starting at $100. Through 11/21. 260 W. 39th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Ste. 200 (212-239-8880); Wed.Fri. (117).
• Bulgari jewelry, watches, handbags, accessories, and fragrances are up to 75 percent off at the Soiffer Haskin showroom. Through 11/25. 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave. (718-747-1656); Sat.Tues. (96:30).
• Shop online at Kiehl’s with the code FAMILY and receive 20 percent off purchases and free shipping on orders of $30 or more during their friends and family event. Through 12/1.
• What Comes Around Goes Around's biannual sample and stock sale has women's-collection dresses starting at $75 (originally $300 to $600), men's-collection shirts starting at $35 (originally $150 to $250), and vintage boots starting at $30. Through 11/23. 351 W. Broadway, nr. Broome St. (212-343-9303); Thurs.Sun. (118).
• Gryson leather handbags are $250 (originally $700) and Demy Lee cashmere sweaters are $125 (originally $375) during the Steven Alan Showroom sample sale. Other merchandise is 30 to 75 percent off. Through 11/23. 87 Franklin St., nr. Church St. (212-219-3305); Thurs.Fri. (8:308), Sat. (127), Sun. (125).
• Dresses, tops, pants, bags, and accessories from Rebecca Minkoff and Nicholas K are 50 percent off. Through 11/23. 33 W. 17th St., nr. Sixth Ave.; Thurs.Fri. (9:308), Sat.Sun. (116).
Most Viewed Stories
The Sheer Perfection of Donald Trump’s Golden Shower
These Photos of Malia and Sasha Obama’s First Visit to the White House Will Make You Really Nostalgic
What Romance Really Means After 10 Years of Marriage
Connecticut Politician Arrested for Pinching Woman’s Genitals
Attention: Meghan Markle Has Now Met Kate Middleton and Princess Charlotte
The Divorced Mom Who Cries After Sex
15 Protest Sign Ideas for the Women’s March on Washington
I’m Anti-Trump, But I Refuse to March
Drake Gave Sasha Obama a Little Shout-out
Olivia Wilde Chopped Her Hair Because of Trump
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.