• Meet jewelry designer Gurhan as he exhibits his photography for the first time and presents his spring 2009 collection. Personalized engraving comes with any purchase. Saks Fifth Avenue. 611 Fifth Ave., at 49th St., first fl. (212-753-4000); 4–7.
• Nick Barose, a celebrity makeup artist for Clarins, is on hand to test out the brand's new fall colors and offer time-saving techniques. Buy $100 worth of products and get a free gift. Barneys New York, 660 Madison Ave., nr. 61st St., ground fl. (212-833-2680); 11–7, call for appointment.
• Abaeté's sample sale includes sundresses, sweaters, jackets, and more from the spring and fall 2008 collections for up to 80 percent off. Through 11/8. 560 Broadway, nr. Prince St. (212-334-4755); Thurs.Fri. (117), Sat. (126).
• The Lara Helene Bridal Atelier's sale includes gowns at up to 70 percent off. Through 11/7. 13 E. 69th St., nr. Madison Ave. (212-452-3273); call for appointment.
• Mantero has Christian Lacroix, Pucci, Viktor & Rolf , and other designer scarves and ties available at sample-sale prices. Through 11/10. 32 W. 39th St., nr. Fifth Ave., seventh fl. (212-575-7050); Thurs.Fri. (9.6), SatSun. (closed), Mon. (9.6).
• A mink jacket from Adrienne Landau was $1,890 and now is $950, and an embroidered velvet coat with fox trim was $2,000 and now is $890. Other pillows, accessories, scarves, jackets, and more are up to 85 percent off. Through 11/6. 519 Eighth Ave., nr. 35th St. (732-539-7329); Tues.Thurs. (106).
• Butter, Tibi, Something Bleu, and Nancy Geist are having a sample-stock footwear sale. Through 11/13. 307 Seventh Ave., nr. 28th St., Ste. 2307; Mon.Fri. (107), Sat.Sun. (closed).
• Sandals, ballet flats, and wedges are from $40 at the Matt Bernson sale. Through 11/8. 434 Greenwich St., nr. Vestry St. (212-941-7634); Fri.Sat. (noon7).
• The wrap dresses by Butter by Nadia (usually sold at Calypso) are on sale. Through 11/8. House of Butter, 405 Van Brunt St., at Van Dyke St., Red Hook, Brooklyn (347-410-3203); call for hours.
• Find 20 percent off everything at the Brooklyn boutique Jumelle, such as A.P.C.'s apple necklace for $88 (regularly $110) or Mociun's scarf for $116 (regularly $144). Through 11/7. 148 Bedford Ave., nr. 9th St., Williamsburg, Brooklyn (718-388-9525); Thurs.Fri. (127:30).
• The Anna Sui sample sale has items starting at $15, and the rest of the stock is 70 to 80 percent off retail prices. Through 11/7. 250 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., eighteenth fl.; Mon.Fri. (89, 11:302:30, 4:307).
• Tibi's lamb's-wool sweater capes are $104 (originally $414), long-sleeved gowns are $200 (originally $784), belted cape jackets are $140 (originally $559), and the rest of the stock is up to 75 percent off. Through 11/7. 336 W. 37th St., nr. Eighth Ave., fifteenth fl., penthouse fifteen (212-966-3773); Wed. (17), Thurs. (9:307), Fri. (9:305:30).
• A silver metallic dress from Vivienne Tam is $150 (regularly $795) and a taffeta appliqué dress is $120 (regularly $495). Through 11/7. 260 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., third fl. (212-840-6470); Wed. (98), Thurs. (97), Fri. (106).
• Get 20 percent off beauty products from brands like Smashbox, Frederic Fekkai, LORAC, and more with any order during Beauty.com's friends and family event. Through 11/7.
Most Viewed Stories
Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Reportedly Broke Up
Donald Trump Spent the Morning After the Debate Fat-Shaming Miss Universe, Again
Hillary Clinton’s Sickest Debate Burns
2009 Called — It Wants Its Vogue-Versus-Bloggers Fight Back.
Ask a Boss: My Co-worker Wants Everyone to Call Her Boyfriend Her ‘Master’!
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
Former Miss Universe Becomes U.S. Citizen So She Can Vote Against Trump
Area Woman Interrupted by Man 25 Times in 26 Minutes
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Our Scowling Hero Breaks a Smile
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.