• Get first dibs on Stella McCartney's spring 2009 collection at the trunk show today. Barneys, 660 Madison Ave., at 61st St. (212-826-8900, ext. 2194); 103.
• Ports 1961 has samples from all seasons in sizes 0 through 14 for up to 80 percent off. Through 11/20. 601 W. 26th St., nr. Eleventh Ave., Ste. 875 (212-414-1050); Wed. (115), Thurs. (105).
• Delman's high-shaft boots are $219 (originally $595) and croc-embossed pumps are $149 (originally $295). Other fall merchandise is 60 to 70 percent off at the warehouse sale. Through 11/21. Metropolitan Pavilion. 123 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave., fourth fl. (212-399-2323); Wed.Thurs. (107), Fri. (106).
• Want Agency’s sample sale features men’s and women’s fall essentials from Acne, Nudie Jeans, and Filippa K. Through 11/20. 33 W. 26th St., nr. Broadway, fifth fl.; Wed.Thurs. (118). Cash only.
• Loden Dager’s sample sale has men’s coats for $200 to $300, Scottish cashmere sweaters from $150 to $250, and other classics for 50 to 70 percent off. Through 11/20. 147 W. 29th St., nr. Seventh Ave., fifth fl. (917-723-2332); Wed.Thurs. (noon7).
• Cocktail dresses are $590 (originally $2,950), and contemporary dresses are $65 (originally $345) at the Sari Gueron and Sari sample sale. Other pre-fall and fall merchandise is up to 80 percent off. Through 11/20. 133 W. 25th St., nr. Sixth Ave., fourth fl. (212-792-2258); Wed.Thurs. (117).
• Tocca’s friends and family sample sale has fragrances, candles, and other beauty finds starting at 45 percent off. Through 11/21. 542 W. 22nd St., nr. Eleventh Ave. (212-929-7122); Wed.Fri. (117).
• Wallets are $50 to $100 (originally $185 to $245), clutches are $100 (originally $195 to $395), and handbags are $150 to $300 (originally $395 to $725) at Isabella Fiore's first-ever New York sample sale. Through 11/20. 80 W. 40th St., nr. Sixth Ave., eighth fl. (212-947-9001); Wed.Thurs. (105).
• Beau Brummel’s uptown location is closing its doors, but not before taking up to 80 percent off select suits, coats, and winter knits. Ongoing. 287 Columbus Ave., nr. 73rd St. (212-877-3689); daily (117:30).
• Rag & Bone, YMC, Engineered Garments, and all other fall collections at Oliver Spencer are 30 percent off. Ongoing. 750 Greenwich St., at W. 11th St. (212-337-309); Mon.Sat. (noon8), Sun. (noon7).
• A camel coat from Alessandro Dell'Acqua is $953 from $3,810, and a white swing dress is $455 from $1,820. Other fall 2008 men's and women's merchandise is up to 75 percent off. Through 11/21. 30 W. 57th St., nr. Sixth Ave., fourth fl. (212-388-0339); Wed. (48), Thurs.Fri. (108).
• Yigal Azrouël's sample sale features tops and knits for $100 (originally $375), pants for $75 (originally $340), dresses for $125 (originally $565), and scarves for $50 (originally $220). Through 11/21. 225 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., seventh fl. (212-302-1194); Wed.Thurs. (97), Fri. (94).
• Bracelets and bangles are $5 to $45 and cocktail rings are $20 to $60 at Noir’s sale. Through 11/21. 350 W. 38th St., nr. Ninth Ave. (212-244-4846); Wed.Fri. (107).
• Qi's annual sample sale has contemporary knitwear marked up to 75 percent off. Find cashmere hats starting at $15 and cashmere coats starting at $100. Through 11/21. 260 W. 39th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Ste. 200 (212-239-8880); Wed.Fri. (117).
• Dsquared2, Maison Martin Margiela, and Sophia Kokosalaki jackets are $200 to $800 (originally $400 to $1,200), pants are $100 to $300 (originally $200 to $400), and shirts and skirts are $100 to $200 (originally $200 to $400) at Staff USA’s sample sale. Through 11/20. 220 W.19th St., nr. Seventh Ave., tenth fl. (646-613-8457); Wed.Thurs. (107).
• Scarves, handbags, and tunics from Bindya New York are 65 percent off; receive a free gift with every $50 spent. Through 11/21. 49 W. 38th St., nr. Sixth Ave., ninth fl. (212-730-8852); Wed.Fri. (10:305:30).
• Filippa K’s punk-inspired jersey, knit, denim, and outwear classics for men and women are on sale, with coats for men and women. Through 11/20. 33 W. 26th St., nr. Sixth Ave, fifth fl.; Wed.Thurs. (97). Cash only.
• Dresses, coats, and separates from Heikejarick are at wholesale prices. Through 11/26. 262 W. 38th St., nr. Eighth Ave., fifth fl. (212-764-0878); Mon.Fri. (107), Sat. (106). Sun. (closed).
• Knit sweaters, dresses, and other fall and winter samples from Elizabeth Gillett are priced 30 to 80 percent off wholesale prices. Through 11/21. 242 W. 38th St., nr. Seventh Ave., ninth fl. (212-629-7993). Wed.Fri. (105:30).
• Splendid, Ella Moss, Petit Bateau Kids, and Jacadi Paris have adults, kids, and infant clothing 50 to 80 percent off. Through 11/23. 2 Great Jones St., nr. Lafayette St.; Wed.Sun. (127).
• Dresses and tops by Anne Leman are 50 to 85 percent off. Though 11/19. 333 Hudson St., nr. Charlton St., fifth fl.; Mon.Fri. (106).
• ThreeAsFour’s sample sale has previous season’s denim from $4.44 to $44.44 and archival collection pieces for $77 to $666. Through 11/24. 77 Delancey St., at Allen St.; Thurs.Mon. (noon8).
• Cotélac is celebrating its first anniversary with a one-day-only sale. A gray mohair sweater is $120 (originally $200), an asymmetrical black wool coat is $375 (originally $624), and a chocolate boiled-wool dress is $207 (originally $344). 92-94 Greene St., nr. Spring St. (212-219-8065); 118.
• Theory women’s sample sale has outerwear, dresses, blazers, pants, tops, skirts, and sweaters starting at 60 percent off. Through 11/25. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Eighth Ave., second fl.; Thurs. (107), Fri. (106), Sat.Sun. (105), Mon. (106), Tues. (107).
• Theory men’s sample sale has 60 percent off outerwear, suits, sport coats, pants, dress shirts, sweaters, and ties. Through 11/24. 139 Fifth Ave., nr. 20th St., second fl. (212-398-2777); Thurs.Fri. (88), Sat.Mon. (106).
• Max & Chloe's one-day sample sale features jewelry from Blu, Lana, Pade Vavra, and other designers. 122 W. 26th St., nr. Sixth Ave., Ste. 306 (646-290-6446); 48:30.
• Gucci Group Watches has Gucci timepieces up to 90 percent off and Bedat & Co. varieties up to 70 percent off. Through 11/21. 125. W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave.; Thurs.Fri. (88).
• All merchandise at First Among Equals is 30 percent off during their autumn/winter sale. Find fall clothing and outerwear from Hyden Yoo, Filippa K, Corpus, Cassaves, and more. Through 12/4. 177 Orchard St., nr. Stanton St. (212-253-2202); Mon.Fri. (19), Sat.Sun. (128).
• What Comes Around Goes Around's biannual sample and stock sale has women's dresses starting at $75 (originally $300 to $600), men's shirts starting at $35 (originally $150 to $250), and vintage boots starting at $30. Through 11/23. 351 W. Broadway, nr. Broome St. (212-343-9303); Thurs.Sun. (118).
• Steven Alan men's cotton shirt are $68 (originally $168), Gryson leather handbags are $250 (originally $700), and Demy Lee cashmere sweaters are $125 (originally $375) during the Steven Alan Showroom sample sale. Other merchandise is 30 to 75 percent off. Through 11/23. 87 Franklin St., nr. Church St. (212-219-3305); Thurs.Fri. (8:308), Sat. (127), Sun. (125).
• Stripe sweaters from Cardigan by Lynne Hiriak are $88, and other items start at 50 percent off. Through 11/21. 594 Broadway, nr. Houston St., Ste. 305 (212-431-8900); Thurs.Fri. (117).
• Dresses, tops, pants, bags, and accessories from Rebecca Minkoff and Nicholas K are 50 percent off. Through 11/23. 33 W. 17th St., nr. Sixth Ave.; Thurs.Fri. (9:308), Sat.Sun. (116).
• Chiffon cocktail dresses are $595 (originally $850), furs are $805 (originally $1150), and party dresses are $264 (originally $528) at Jill Stuart’s fall sale. Through 12/6. 100 Greene St., nr. Spring St. (212-343-2300); Mon.Sat. (117), Sun. (126).
• All three La Perla boutiques have spring 2008 underwear and fall 2008 clothing 40 to 60 percent off. Cotton bras are $86 (originally $142), lace thongs are $78 (originally $130), and a tweed pencil skirt is $495 (originally $826). Through 11/20. 803 Madison Ave., nr. 67th St. (212-570-0050); Mon.Wed. (106), Thurs. (107), Sat. (106), Sun. (noon5). 93 Greene St., nr. Prince St. (212-219-0999); Mon.Sat. (117), Sun. (noon6). 425 W. 14th St., nr. Ninth Ave. (212-242-6662); Mon.Sat. (117), Sun. (noon6).
Most Viewed Stories
The Big Secret of Every Dating App: Tech Doesn’t Matter
How to Get Out of Any Party Conversation
‘Weed Dick’ Is the New Way for Men to Sexually Disappoint You
Cindy Crawford on Bagels, Instagirls, and Bringing the Supermodel Era to TV
American Apparel Files for Bankruptcy
Astrology GIFs for the Week of October 5, 2015
It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
All the Ceilings Women Keep Hitting Their Heads On
‘Truly Ugly Guy With Glasses’ Is Europe’s Most Virile Man
From Our Partners
Here's What To Buy From J.Crew's HUGE 75-Percent-Off Sale!
Jennifer Garner, Before and After
The Zoe Report
Why I Quit Shopping At Zara
SELF: The One Thing Pedicurists Want You To Know
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping Features7 Alternatives to Those Sold-Out L.L. Bean Boots
Don't be one of the 100,000 losers waiting for back orders.Stock Up on These Fall Boots Under $300
Sensible lace-ups, sparkly shoes, and more.Cheap Thrill: Jacquemus’s Tailored T-Shirt
A signature piece from the "It" designer.Outfit of the Week: A Smart Way to Layer Basics
One more way to make weekdays easier.Cool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From the up-and-comers behind Mestiza.Treat-Yourself Friday: A Utilitarian Leather Jacket
Perfect for the unpredictable weather.38 Pairs of Boots to Buy This Fall
Because pedicure season is finally over.41 Downright-Gorgeous New Pieces for Your Home
From kingly bedding to froggy rugs to Georg Jensen glass.5 Discerning New Yorkers on Their Favorite Finds for the Home
Project Runway’s Tim Gunn, celebrity stylist June Ambrose, and more choose the city’s finest boutiques, furniture restorers, specialty shops, designers, and cleaners.Marni’s Fabulously Shaggy Winter Coats Are Here
Fluffy and fantastic.
Welcome to layering season.Cheap Thrill: COS’s Wide-Leg Pants
A versatile transition piece.Outfit of the Week: Light Fall Layers
No jacket needed.37 Great Basics for Updating Your Wardrobe This Fall
The best work-friendly pieces, the perfect trench, and everything else you need right now.Treat Yourself Friday: A Quirky Bucket Bag
A playful take on the trend.Balenciaga’s New Shoes Are a ’90s Dream
Angela Chase would approve.Altuzarra’s First Bags Debut at Barneys New York
Introducing the Ghianda collection.115 Ways to Scream ‘Status’
The thing to have right now if you’re an Italian chef, an Upper East Side lady, a leather daddy, or a Dalton senior. (We know because we asked.)Cheap Thrill: Kenzo’s Flirty Pleated Skirt
A go-with-everything skirt on sale.Outfit of the Week: A Work-Friendly Combo
The ideal pieces to wear as we head into fall.