• Select designer merchandise already 40 percent off is now an additional 50 percent off at Saks Fifth Avenue. Chanel flats are $175 from $500, and Christian Louboutin pumps were $900 and now are $268. Through 12/7. 611 Fifth Ave., at 50th St. (212-753-4000); Mon.Fri. (108), Sat. (107), Sun. (noon7).
• Marc by Marc Jacobs ballerina flats, patent-leather loafers, and acrylic-heeled boots are now 70 percent off. Ongoing. 403 Bleecker St., nr. 11th St. (212-924-0026); Mon.Sat. (128), Sun. (127).
• Men’s and women’s fall ready-to-wear collections from 3.1 phillip lim are 40 percent off. Plus, Kid by Phillip Lim is 30 percent off. Ongoing. 115 Mercer St., nr. Spring St. (212-334-1160); Mon.Sat. (117), Sun. (noon6).
• Minimalist clothing and accessories from Jil Sander are 30 to 40 percent off. Ongoing. 30 Howard St., at Crosby St. (212-925-2345); Mon.Sat. (117), Sun. (noon6). 1042 Madison Ave., nr. 80th St. (212-838-6100); Mon.Wed. (106), Thurs. (107), Fri.Sat. (106), Sun. (noon5).
• Alice Roi’s pop-up boutique will close next month, but not before the designer knocks down prices on her cocktail dresses, tailored pants, and flouncy separates. Ongoing. 27 Canal St., nr. Ludlow St.; Mon.Sat. (19), Sun. (closed).
• The fall collection from Yves Saint Laurent, including ready-to-wear, accessories, and shoes, are up to 40 percent off. Ongoing. 3 E. 57th St., nr. Fifth Ave. (212-980-2970); Mon.Fri. (107), Sat. (106), Sun. (noon5).
• Current and former collections from designer handbag brand Bulga are 60 to 80 percent off. Through 11/25. 214 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-334-9119); 97.
• Silk dresses, nylon pencil skirts, and wool blazers from Sophia Eugene and Christopher Deane are 50 to 80 percent off. Through 11/28. 37 Cornelia St., nr. Bleecker St. (212-488-2124); Tues.Thurs. (noon8).
• Theory women’s sample sale has outerwear, dresses, blazers, pants, tops, skirts, and sweaters starting at 60 percent off. Through 11/25. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Eighth Ave., second fl.; Thurs. (107), Fri. (106), Sat.Sun. (105), Mon. (106)., Tues. (107).
• Bulgari jewelry, watches, handbags, accessories, and fragrances are up to 75 percent off at the Soiffer Haskin showroom. Through 11/25. 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave. (718-747-1656); Sat.Tues. (96:30).
• Tocca extended their friends and family sample sale through this week. Now get an additional 20 percent off already-discounted dresses, candles, and other bath and beauty finds. Through 11/25. 542 W. 22nd St., nr. Eleventh Ave. (212-929-7122); Mon.Tues. (117).
• Dresses, separates, and accessories from the likes of Erin Templeton and Twinkle are 25 to 75 percent off at Leelush boutique. Through 11/30. 29 Ludlow St., nr. Hester St. (212-431-4433); Wed.Fri. (noon7), Sat. (noon8), Sun. (128).
• At the MINT Jodi Arnold sample sale, a T-shirt dress is now $176 (originally $440), a one-strap bow top is now $104 (originally $300), a belted miniskirt is now $104 (originally $260), and other fall items are up to 60 percent off. Through 11/26. 230 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl. (212-997-0270); daily (96).
Most Viewed Stories
I Tried Hillary Clinton’s Diet and Now I Sympathize With Her
Blake Lively Reportedly Just Gave Birth, and You’ll Never Guess Who’s Running to the Hospital
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
Angelina Jolie Got Everything She Wanted in Temporary Divorce Deal With Brad Pitt
What It’s Like to Be a Female Reporter Covering Donald Trump
The Best Part of Being a Royal Is Getting to Pet Bunnies
The Mysterious Deaths of Two Sisters in a Luxury Hotel
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Megyn Kelly Roasts Trump’s Campaign Manager for Claiming He Doesn’t Make Sexist Comments
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.