• Happy Election Day! Rarechic.com celebrates this moment in history with 30 percent off anything on the site. Just type ELECT at checkout. Through 11/5.
• Daryl K is also having an election sale, featuring 50 percent off the entire store's stock. Through 11/9. 21 Bond St., nr. Lafayette St. (212-529-8790); Mon.Sat. (117), Sun. (noon6).
• Men's and women's shoes and accessories from Fred Perry are on sale. Through 11/9. 547 W. 27th St., nr. Tenth Ave. (212-736-3030); Thurs., Fri., Mon., Tues. (107), Sat.Sun. (noon6). Cash only.
• A mink jacket from Adrienne Landau was $1,890 but is now $950, and an embroidered velvet coat with fox trim was $2,000 but is now $890. Other pillows, accessories, scarves, jackets, and more are up to 85 percent off. Through 11/6. 519 Eighth Ave., nr. 35th St. (732-539-7329); Tues.Thurs. (106).
• Find 75 percent off jeans, swimwear, and clothing at the Shoshanna and Anlo joint sample sale; dresses are $150 (were $350), tops are $100 (were $250), and bikinis are $65 (were $165). Through 11/6. 231 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 422; Wed. (106:30), Thurs. (105:30).
• Tibi's lamb's-wool sweater-capes are $104 (originally $414), long-sleeved gowns are $200 (originally $784), belted cape jackets are $140 (originally $559), and the rest of the stock is up to 75 percent off. Through 11/7. 336 W. 37th St., nr. Eighth Ave., fifteenth fl., penthouse fifteen (212-966-3773); Wed. (17), Thurs. (9:307), Fri. (9:305:30).
• A silver metallic dress from Vivienne Tam is $150 (regularly $795), and a taffeta appliqué dress is $120 (regularly $495). Through 11/7. 260 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., third fl. (212-840-6470); Wed. (98), Thurs. (97), Fri. (106).
• Select fall/winter merchandise is up to 65 percent off at Iisli's sample sale, including blazers, leggings, pants, and sweaters. Plus, Emily & Ashley jewelry with fourteen-karat gold and precious stones is also up to 65 percent off at the same location. Through 11/6. 25 Bond St., nr. Lafayette St.; Wed.Thurs. (118).
Most Viewed Stories
Why Everyone Loves the Alpha Girl
Will We Abandon Women’s Rights in the Name of Progressive Politics?
Is This the Weirdest Taylor Swift Romance Rumor Yet?
When Women Pursue Sex, Even Men Don’t Get It
Steve Bannon Unironically Referred to Megyn Kelly As ‘The Devil’
Why Are All the Gays Still Obsessed With Big Little Lies?
A Funny Thing Happens When Women Begin to Outearn Their Husbands
Girlboss Will Make You Nostalgic, But Maybe Not in a Good Way
Serena Williams and Alexis Ohanian Are Taking a Well-Deserved Vacation
Here’s Chelsea Clinton Responding to an Awkward Joke About Her Mom
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.