• Happy Election Day! Rarechic.com celebrates this moment in history with 30 percent off anything on the site. Just type ELECT at checkout. Through 11/5.
• Daryl K is also having an election sale, featuring 50 percent off the entire store's stock. Through 11/9. 21 Bond St., nr. Lafayette St. (212-529-8790); Mon.Sat. (117), Sun. (noon6).
• Men's and women's shoes and accessories from Fred Perry are on sale. Through 11/9. 547 W. 27th St., nr. Tenth Ave. (212-736-3030); Thurs., Fri., Mon., Tues. (107), Sat.Sun. (noon6). Cash only.
• A mink jacket from Adrienne Landau was $1,890 but is now $950, and an embroidered velvet coat with fox trim was $2,000 but is now $890. Other pillows, accessories, scarves, jackets, and more are up to 85 percent off. Through 11/6. 519 Eighth Ave., nr. 35th St. (732-539-7329); Tues.Thurs. (106).
• Find 75 percent off jeans, swimwear, and clothing at the Shoshanna and Anlo joint sample sale; dresses are $150 (were $350), tops are $100 (were $250), and bikinis are $65 (were $165). Through 11/6. 231 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 422; Wed. (106:30), Thurs. (105:30).
• Tibi's lamb's-wool sweater-capes are $104 (originally $414), long-sleeved gowns are $200 (originally $784), belted cape jackets are $140 (originally $559), and the rest of the stock is up to 75 percent off. Through 11/7. 336 W. 37th St., nr. Eighth Ave., fifteenth fl., penthouse fifteen (212-966-3773); Wed. (17), Thurs. (9:307), Fri. (9:305:30).
• A silver metallic dress from Vivienne Tam is $150 (regularly $795), and a taffeta appliqué dress is $120 (regularly $495). Through 11/7. 260 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., third fl. (212-840-6470); Wed. (98), Thurs. (97), Fri. (106).
• Select fall/winter merchandise is up to 65 percent off at Iisli's sample sale, including blazers, leggings, pants, and sweaters. Plus, Emily & Ashley jewelry with fourteen-karat gold and precious stones is also up to 65 percent off at the same location. Through 11/6. 25 Bond St., nr. Lafayette St.; Wed.Thurs. (118).
Most Viewed Stories
The Big Secret of Every Dating App: Tech Doesn’t Matter
American Apparel Files for Bankruptcy
How to Get Out of Any Party Conversation
‘Truly Ugly Guy With Glasses’ Is Europe’s Most Virile Man
Astrology GIFs for the Week of October 5, 2015
Ellie Kemper Thinks Kimmy Schmidt Would Fit in Well in Greenpoint
All the Ceilings Women Keep Hitting Their Heads On
Sleater-Kinney on Riot Grrl, Reuniting, and Portlandia
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
From Our Partners
5 Must-Have Products for Your Makeup Bag
How Demi Lovato Embraced This Body “Problem” We All Have
How This Woman Lost 30 Pounds After Years of Ignoring Her Weight Gain
15 Signs You're With A Good Man
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesStock Up on These Fall Boots Under $300
Sensible lace-ups, sparkly shoes, and more.Cheap Thrill: Jacquemus’s Tailored T-Shirt
A signature piece from the "It" designer.Outfit of the Week: A Smart Way to Layer Basics
One more way to make weekdays easier.Cool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From the up-and-comers behind Mestiza.Treat-Yourself Friday: A Utilitarian Leather Jacket
Perfect for the unpredictable weather.38 Pairs of Boots to Buy This Fall
Because pedicure season is finally over.41 Downright-Gorgeous New Pieces for Your Home
From kingly bedding to froggy rugs to Georg Jensen glass.5 Discerning New Yorkers on Their Favorite Finds for the Home
Project Runway’s Tim Gunn, celebrity stylist June Ambrose, and more choose the city’s finest boutiques, furniture restorers, specialty shops, designers, and cleaners.Marni’s Fabulously Shaggy Winter Coats Are Here
Fluffy and fantastic.18 of the Best Fall Jackets Under $300
Welcome to layering season.
A versatile transition piece.Outfit of the Week: Light Fall Layers
No jacket needed.37 Great Basics for Updating Your Wardrobe This Fall
The best work-friendly pieces, the perfect trench, and everything else you need right now.Treat Yourself Friday: A Quirky Bucket Bag
A playful take on the trend.Balenciaga’s New Shoes Are a ’90s Dream
Angela Chase would approve.Altuzarra’s First Bags Debut at Barneys New York
Introducing the Ghianda collection.115 Ways to Scream ‘Status’
The thing to have right now if you’re an Italian chef, an Upper East Side lady, a leather daddy, or a Dalton senior. (We know because we asked.)Cheap Thrill: Kenzo’s Flirty Pleated Skirt
A go-with-everything skirt on sale.Outfit of the Week: A Work-Friendly Combo
The ideal pieces to wear as we head into fall.Winter Doomsday Preppers: This Coat Is for You
Warm, fuzzy, and a street-style hit.