• Noted fashion photographer Nigel Barker, of America's Next Top Model fame, screens his save-the-harp-seals movie, A Sealed Fate, tonight. A panel discussion will follow. Purchase tickets for $25 at community.hsus.org, 100 percent of the proceeds will benefit the Humane Society. AMC Loews Theater. 1230 Third Ave., nr. 72nd St. (212-472-0153); 69.
• Handbags and accessories from L.A.M.B., Jill Stuart, Harajuku Lovers, and Kidrobot are up to 70 percent off at Savvy’s showroom. Through 11/20. 145 W. 18th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-388-0339); Tues. (18), Wed.Thurs. (88).
• Frocks are $140 to $150 (from $335 to $595), skirts are $100 (from $195 to $295), and jackets are $190 (from $285 to $495) at Nanette Lepore's sample sale. Through 11/21. 225 W. 35th St., nr. Seventh Ave., fourth fl. (212-594-0012); Tues.Fri. (97).
• Don't miss Aloha Rag's one-day-only sale. All merchandise (excluding gold jewelry) is 40 percent off, and purchases of $1,000 or more are 50 percent off. There will also be a Champagne reception from 5 to 9. 505 Greenwich St., at Spring St. (212-925-0882); noon9.
• Rogues Gallery shirts, knits, and outerwear are 60 to 90 percent off. Through 11/20. 33 W. 26th St., nr. Broadway, fourth fl.; Tues.Thurs. (107).
• Té Casan has flats for $75, bootees for $125, and boots for $175 during its sample sale. Through 11/22. 260 Fifth Ave., at 28th St.; Tues.Fri. (97), Sat. (96).
• The basics designers behind Falls are having a trunk show, with separates, knits, and dresses 30 to 90 percent off. Through 11/18. 54 E. 11th St., nr. University Pl., eighth fl. (917-204-1026); Mon.Tues. (118).
• Men's and women's apparel and select toys will be 60 to 70 percent off at Kidrobot's sample sale. Through 11/18. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Eighth Ave., second fl.; Tues. and Thurs. (107), Wed. and Fri. (106).
• Cocktail dresses are $590 (originally $2,950), and contemporary dresses are $65 (originally $345) at the Sari Gueron and Sari sample sale. Other pre-fall and fall merchandise is up to 80 percent off. Through 11/20. Sari Gueron Showroom, 133 W. 25th St., nr. Sixth Ave., fourth fl. (212-792-2258); Wed.Thurs. (117).
• Delman's high-shaft boots are $219 (originally $595) and croc-embossed pumps are $149 (originally $295). Other fall merchandise is 60 to 70 percent off at the warehouse sale. Through 11/20. Metropolitan Pavilion, 123 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave., fourth fl. (212-399-2323); Wed.Thurs. (107), Fri. (106).
• Isabella Fiore's first-ever New York sample sale has wallets for $50 to $100 (originally $185 to $245), clutches for $100 (originally $195 to $395), and handbags for $150 to $300 (originally $395 to $725). Through 11/20. 80 W. 40th St., nr. Sixth Ave., eighth fl. (212-947-9001); Wed.Thurs. (105).
• A camel coat from Alessandro Dell'Acqua is $953 from $3,810, and a white swing dress is $455 from $1,820. Other fall 2008 men's and women's merchandise is up to 75 percent off. Through 11/21. 30 W. 57th St., nr. Sixth Ave., fourth fl. (212-388-0339); Wed. (48), Thurs.Fri. (108).
• Yigal Azrouël has tops and knits for $100 (originally $375), pants for $75 (originally $340), dresses for $125 (originally $565), and scarves for $50 (originally $220). Through 11/21. 225 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., seventh fl. (212-302-1194); Wed.Thurs. (97), Fri. (94).
• Qi's annual sample sale has contemporary knitwear marked up to 75 percent off. Find cashmere hats starting at $15 and cashmere coats starting at $100. Through 11/21. 260 W. 39th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Ste. 200 (212-239-8880); Wed.Fri. (117).
• Dsquared2, Maison Martin Margiela, & Sophia Kokosalaki jackets are $200 to $800 (originally $400 to $1,200), pants are $100 to $300 (originally $200 to $400), and shirts and skirts are $100 to $200 (originally $200 to $400) at Staff USA’s sample sale. Through 11/20. 220 W.19th St., nr. Seventh Ave., tenth fl. (646-613-8457); Wed.Thurs. (107).
• Scarves, handbags, and tunics from Bindya New York are 65 percent off; receive a free gift with every $50 spent. Through 11/21. 49 W. 38th St., nr. Sixth Ave., ninth fl. (212-730-8852); Wed.Fri. (10:305:30).
• Filippa K’s punk-inspired jersey, knit, denim, and outwear classics for men and women are on sale, with coats for men and women. Through 11/20. 33 W. 26th St., nr. Sixth Ave, fifth fl.; Wed.Thurs. (97). Cash only.
• Dresses, coats, and separates from Heikejarick are at wholesale and below. Through 11/26. 262 W. 38th St., nr. Eighth Ave., fifth fl. (212-764-0878); Mon.Fri. (107), Sat. (106). Sun. (closed).
• Bracelets and bangles are up to $45, and cocktail rings are $20 to $60 at Noir’s sale. Through 11/21. 350 W. 38th St., nr. Ninth Ave. (212-244-4846); Wed.Fri. (107).
• Knit sweaters, dresses, and other fall and winter samples from Elizabeth Gillett are priced 30 to 80 percent off wholesale prices. Through 11/21. 242 W. 38th St., nr. Seventh Ave., ninth fl. (212-629-7993). Wed.Fri. (105:30).
• Splendid, Ella Moss, Petit Bateau Kids, and Jacadi Paris have adult, kid, and infant clothing 50 to 80 percent off. Through 11/23. 2 Great Jones St., nr. Lafayette St.; Wed.Sun. (127).
• Dresses and tops by Anne Leman are 50 to 85 percent off. Through 11/19. 333 Hudson St., nr. Charlton St., fifth fl.; Mon.Fri. (106).
Most Viewed Stories
Josh Kushner, Ivanka Trump’s Brother-in-Law, Was Spotted at the Women’s March
Bernie Sanders Wore the Only Appropriate Outfit to Trump’s Inauguration
A Scene from the D.C. Women’s March
Kellyanne Conway Goes With a Subtle Look for the Inauguration
Here’s the Official List of Speakers for the Women’s March on Washington
15 Protest Sign Ideas for the Women’s March on Washington
Tiffany & Co. Unveils New Collaboration With NYPD: Branded Barricades by Trump Tower
Over 1 Million New York Women Will Have Access to Free Contraception and Abortions
The Complicated, Controversial, Historic, Inspiring Women’s March
The Women’s March Drew a Much Larger Crowd Than Trump’s Inauguration
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.