• Meet Barry Alford and Jefferson Hoffman, former athletes and founders of the luxury men's skin-care collection Alford & Hoff. Bergdorf Goodman, 745 Fifth Ave., nr. 58th St., ground fl.; 14.
• Meet wedding designer Romona Keveza as she presents her 2009 collection at Bridal Reflections and personally consults with brides-to-be. Meanwhile, have your bridal party enjoy Hpnotiq’s “Bubbles in Blue” Champagne cocktails while you shop. 286 Fifth Ave., nr. 30th St. (212-764-3040); 105, call for an appointment.
• Samples of stylish jackets, dresses, and sweaters are $50 to $300 at PHI. Through 11/15. 71 Greene St., nr. Spring St. (212-966-0076); Fri.Sat. (116).
• Bally's fall collection of shoes and bags are 40 percent off. Ongoing. 628 Madison Ave., at 59th St (212-751-9082); Mon.Wed., Fri., Sat. (106:30), Thurs. (107), Sun. (noon5).
• Specs and shades at Selima Optique by Gucci, Prada, and Blinde, along with selections from its vintage collection, starting at $20. Through 11/16. 7 Bond St., nr. Lafayette St., (212-677-8487); Fri.Sun. (117).
• Dresses, tops, skirts, jackets, and more from Goldenbleu, Lewis Cho, Christopher Deane, and The ProportionofBlu are 50 to 80 percent off. Through 11/15. 200 Park Ave. S., at 17th St., Ste. 1608; Fri. (108), Sat. (115).
• A stretch flannel dress with metal beading from Rebecca Taylor is $175 (originally $430), a silk printed camisole $95 (originally $220), and other pieces from the fall 2008 collection are up to 65 percent off. Through 11/14. 145 W. 18th St., nr. Seventh Ave.; Wed. (18), Thurs.Fri. (108).
• Hit the Ted Baker sale for deals on men’s trousers and sweaters (both for $350), women’s winter coats (now $250), and men’s sweaters (four for $350). Through 11/14. 215 Park Ave. S., nr. 17th St., twentieth fl. (212-354-7310); Wed.Thurs. (117), Fri. (9:302).
• A Lela Rose paillette-embroidered tank, once $1,295, is now $295 at the sample sale. Through 11/14. 224 W. 30th St., nr. Seventh Ave., thirteenth fl. (212-947-9204); Thurs.Fri. (96).
• Try Me & Ro for delicate options of silver, ten-karat, and eighteen-karat jewelry for up to 75 percent off. Through 11/14. 13 Crosby St., nr. Howard St., second fl. (646-747-5900); Thurs. (noon7), Fri. (107).
• Embroidered tops are $125 (originally $350), skirts are $85 (originally $260), and other fall merchandise is up to 60 percent off at the MINT Jodi Arnold sale. Through 11/14. 230 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-997-0270); Wed.Fri. (96).
• Men's and women's apparel and select toys will be 60 to 70 percent off at Kidrobot's sample sale. Through 11/14. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Eighth Ave., second fl.; Tues. and Thurs. (107), Wed. and Fri. (106).
• Jeans are $30 (originally $185), tops are $20 (originally $100), and jackets are $50 (originally $150) at Miss Sixty and Energie's sample sale. Other merchandise is up to 90 percent off. Through 11/14. 435 Hudson St., nr. Morton St., Ste. 400; Wed. (noon3), Thurs.Fri. (93).
• Feminine and lacy lingerie by Pfiff is more than 75 percent off; bras are $15 (originally $65 to $85), and panties are $9 (originally $28 to $45). Through 11/14. Pfiff Showroom, 152 Madison Ave., nr. 32nd St., Ste. 805.; Wed.Fri. (116).
• Cotton bralettes are $25 (originally $105), cotton panties are $20 (originally $66), and swimwear sets are $40 (originally $195) at the Araks sale. Other lingerie and swimwear is up to 90 percent off. Through 11/14. 137 Grand St., nr. Crosby St., fifth fl. (212-982-5652); Thurs. (8:307:30), Fri. (96:30).
• Armani Exchange's sample sale has tees, skirts, and shorts starting at $5 and shirts, blouses, and sweaters starting at $15. Through 11/5. 125 Enterprise Ave. S., Secaucus, N.J. Sat. (9:303). Cash only.
• Chloé and See by Chloé ready-to-wear, handbags, and accessories are 50 to 80 percent off during their friends and family sale. Print out this invitation for admittance. Through 11/15. Flathotel, 135 W. 52nd St., nr. Seventh Ave., fifth fl.; Fri.Sat. (97).
• Fall dresses, suits, lingerie, shoes, and accessories from Alberta Ferretti, Jean Paul Gaultier, Moschino, Basso & Brooke, and Pollini are 70 percent off at Aeffe USA's sample sale Through 11/15. 30 W. 56th St., nr. Fifth Ave.; Wed.Fri. (106), Sat. (115).
• Band of Outsiders, Cheap Monday, Shipley & Halmos, Wayne, and more are 50 to 75 percent off at the News showroom. Through 11/15. 495 Broadway, nr. Broome St., fifth fl. (212-925-9700); Thurs.Fri. (106), Sat. (105).
• D.B.A. Brooklyn and Hong Kong–based toy company Toy2R are creating a pop-up shop and offering exclusives like Potamus mini-figures and Redrum Qee series from grown-up-toy designer Frank Kozik. Other Toy2R collectibles will also be available. Through 11/16. D.B.A. Brooklyn. 454 Dean St., nr. Flatbush Ave., Park Slope, Brooklyn (347-599-0998); noon7.
Most Viewed Stories
Mary-Kate Olsen Strains Every Muscle in Her Face in an Attempt to Smile
The Fashion Executive Who Doesn’t Wear Underwear on Dates
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Prince George Has No Time for Justin Trudeau’s High Fives
How Angelina Jolie Won the First Big Battle in Her Divorce
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
2009 Called — It Wants Its Vogue-Versus-Bloggers Fight Back.
Former Miss Universe Becomes U.S. Citizen So She Can Vote Against Trump
Madame Clairevoyant: Horoscopes for the Week of September 26
From Our Partners
Who What Wear
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.