• Meet Barry Alford and Jefferson Hoffman, former athletes and founders of the luxury men's skin-care collection Alford & Hoff. Bergdorf Goodman, 745 Fifth Ave., nr. 58th St., ground fl.; 14.
• Meet wedding designer Romona Keveza as she presents her 2009 collection at Bridal Reflections and personally consults with brides-to-be. Meanwhile, have your bridal party enjoy Hpnotiq’s “Bubbles in Blue” Champagne cocktails while you shop. 286 Fifth Ave., nr. 30th St. (212-764-3040); 105, call for an appointment.
• Samples of stylish jackets, dresses, and sweaters are $50 to $300 at PHI. Through 11/15. 71 Greene St., nr. Spring St. (212-966-0076); Fri.Sat. (116).
• Bally's fall collection of shoes and bags are 40 percent off. Ongoing. 628 Madison Ave., at 59th St (212-751-9082); Mon.Wed., Fri., Sat. (106:30), Thurs. (107), Sun. (noon5).
• Specs and shades at Selima Optique by Gucci, Prada, and Blinde, along with selections from its vintage collection, starting at $20. Through 11/16. 7 Bond St., nr. Lafayette St., (212-677-8487); Fri.Sun. (117).
• Dresses, tops, skirts, jackets, and more from Goldenbleu, Lewis Cho, Christopher Deane, and The ProportionofBlu are 50 to 80 percent off. Through 11/15. 200 Park Ave. S., at 17th St., Ste. 1608; Fri. (108), Sat. (115).
• A stretch flannel dress with metal beading from Rebecca Taylor is $175 (originally $430), a silk printed camisole $95 (originally $220), and other pieces from the fall 2008 collection are up to 65 percent off. Through 11/14. 145 W. 18th St., nr. Seventh Ave.; Wed. (18), Thurs.Fri. (108).
• Hit the Ted Baker sale for deals on men’s trousers and sweaters (both for $350), women’s winter coats (now $250), and men’s sweaters (four for $350). Through 11/14. 215 Park Ave. S., nr. 17th St., twentieth fl. (212-354-7310); Wed.Thurs. (117), Fri. (9:302).
• A Lela Rose paillette-embroidered tank, once $1,295, is now $295 at the sample sale. Through 11/14. 224 W. 30th St., nr. Seventh Ave., thirteenth fl. (212-947-9204); Thurs.Fri. (96).
• Try Me & Ro for delicate options of silver, ten-karat, and eighteen-karat jewelry for up to 75 percent off. Through 11/14. 13 Crosby St., nr. Howard St., second fl. (646-747-5900); Thurs. (noon7), Fri. (107).
• Embroidered tops are $125 (originally $350), skirts are $85 (originally $260), and other fall merchandise is up to 60 percent off at the MINT Jodi Arnold sale. Through 11/14. 230 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-997-0270); Wed.Fri. (96).
• Men's and women's apparel and select toys will be 60 to 70 percent off at Kidrobot's sample sale. Through 11/14. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Eighth Ave., second fl.; Tues. and Thurs. (107), Wed. and Fri. (106).
• Jeans are $30 (originally $185), tops are $20 (originally $100), and jackets are $50 (originally $150) at Miss Sixty and Energie's sample sale. Other merchandise is up to 90 percent off. Through 11/14. 435 Hudson St., nr. Morton St., Ste. 400; Wed. (noon3), Thurs.Fri. (93).
• Feminine and lacy lingerie by Pfiff is more than 75 percent off; bras are $15 (originally $65 to $85), and panties are $9 (originally $28 to $45). Through 11/14. Pfiff Showroom, 152 Madison Ave., nr. 32nd St., Ste. 805.; Wed.Fri. (116).
• Cotton bralettes are $25 (originally $105), cotton panties are $20 (originally $66), and swimwear sets are $40 (originally $195) at the Araks sale. Other lingerie and swimwear is up to 90 percent off. Through 11/14. 137 Grand St., nr. Crosby St., fifth fl. (212-982-5652); Thurs. (8:307:30), Fri. (96:30).
• Armani Exchange's sample sale has tees, skirts, and shorts starting at $5 and shirts, blouses, and sweaters starting at $15. Through 11/5. 125 Enterprise Ave. S., Secaucus, N.J. Sat. (9:303). Cash only.
• Chloé and See by Chloé ready-to-wear, handbags, and accessories are 50 to 80 percent off during their friends and family sale. Print out this invitation for admittance. Through 11/15. Flathotel, 135 W. 52nd St., nr. Seventh Ave., fifth fl.; Fri.Sat. (97).
• Fall dresses, suits, lingerie, shoes, and accessories from Alberta Ferretti, Jean Paul Gaultier, Moschino, Basso & Brooke, and Pollini are 70 percent off at Aeffe USA's sample sale Through 11/15. 30 W. 56th St., nr. Fifth Ave.; Wed.Fri. (106), Sat. (115).
• Band of Outsiders, Cheap Monday, Shipley & Halmos, Wayne, and more are 50 to 75 percent off at the News showroom. Through 11/15. 495 Broadway, nr. Broome St., fifth fl. (212-925-9700); Thurs.Fri. (106), Sat. (105).
• D.B.A. Brooklyn and Hong Kong–based toy company Toy2R are creating a pop-up shop and offering exclusives like Potamus mini-figures and Redrum Qee series from grown-up-toy designer Frank Kozik. Other Toy2R collectibles will also be available. Through 11/16. D.B.A. Brooklyn. 454 Dean St., nr. Flatbush Ave., Park Slope, Brooklyn (347-599-0998); noon7.