• It's time to get into the holiday spirit today Bloomingdale's unveils its holiday windows. To celebrate, Tony Bennett will perform a live concert on Lexington Avenue. Bloomingdale's, 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St. (212-705-2000); 4:30.
• Judith Leiber celebrates its 45th anniversary with a benefit showcasing the brand's handbags through the decades. There will be hors d'oeuvre and a full bar, and proceeds will benefit Lenox Hill Neighborhood House, the oldest and largest social services and educational organization. 680 Madison Ave., at 61st St. (212-223-2999) 79.
• Doyle & Doyle is hosting a happy hour, staying open late and providing beverages and treats for customers shopping their antique, estate, and fine-jewelry collections. 189 Orchard St., nr. Houston St. (212-677-9991); 610.
• Mick Margo celebrates the third anniversary of its annual New York Cares Coat Drive with a Winifred Grace jewelry trunk show and a fall preview sale, with everything in the store 30 percent off. Don’t forget to bring a coat to donate. 19 Commerce St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-463-0515); 6:309.
• Steven Alan men's cotton shirt are $68 (originally $168), Gryson leather handbags are $250 (originally $700), and Demy Lee cashmere sweaters are $125 (originally $375) during the Steven Alan Showroom sample sale. Other merchandise is 30 to 75 percent off. Through 11/23. 87 Franklin St., nr. Church St. (212-219-3305); Thurs.Fri. (8:308), Sat. (127), Sun. (125).
• ThreeAsFour’s sample sale has previous season’s denim from $4.44 to $44.44 and archival collection pieces for $77 to $666. Through 11/24. 77 Delancey St., at Allen St.; Thurs.Mon. (noon8).
• Max & Chloe's one-day-only sample sale features jewelry from Blu, Lana, Pade Vavra, and other designers. 122 W. 26th St., nr. Sixth Ave., Ste. 306 (646-290-6446); 48:30.
• Gucci Group Watches has Gucci timepieces up to 90 percent off and Bedat & Co. varieties up to 70 percent off. Through 11/21. 125. W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave.; Thurs.Fri. (88).
• Blue Ribbon General Store is having a holiday preview party with its entire stock of home items, gifts, accessories, and toys marked 20 percent off. Shop all day online and receive 20 percent off with the code GETMERRY. One day only. 365 State St., at Bond St., Boerum Hill, Brooklyn (718-522-9848); 6:308:30.
• Cotélac is celebrating its first anniversary with a one-day-only sale. A gray mohair sweater is $120 (originally $200), an asymmetrical black wool coat is $375 (originally $624), and a chocolate boiled-wool dress is $207 (originally $344). 92-94 Greene St., nr. Spring St. (212-219-8065); 118.
• Theory women’s sample sale has outerwear, dresses, blazers, pants, tops, skirts, and sweaters starting at 60 percent off. Through 11/25. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Eighth Ave., second fl.; Thurs. (107), Fri. (106), Sat.Sun. (105), Mon. (106), Tues. (107).
• Theory men’s sample sale has 60 percent off outerwear, suits, sport coats, pants, dress shirts, sweaters, and ties. Through 11/24. 139 Fifth Ave., nr. 20th St., second fl. (212-398-2777); Thurs.Fri. (88), Sat.Mon. (106).
• All merchandise at First Among Equals is 30 percent off during their autumn/winter sale. Find fall clothing and outerwear from Hyden Yoo, Filippa K, Corpus, Cassaves, and more. Through 12/4. 177 Orchard St., nr. Stanton St. (212-253-2202); Mon.Fri. (19), Sat.Sun. (128).
• What Comes Around Goes Around's biannual sample and stock sale has women's dresses starting at $75 (originally $300 to $600), men's shirts starting at $35 (originally $150 to $250), and vintage boots starting at $30. Through 11/23. 351 W. Broadway, nr. Broome St. (212-343-9303); Thurs.Sun. (118).
• Stripe sweaters from Cardigan by Lynne Hiriak are $88, and other items start at 50 percent off. Through 11/21. 594 Broadway, nr. Houston St., Ste. 305 (212-431-8900); Thurs.Fri. (117).
• Dresses, tops, pants, bags, and accessories from Rebecca Minkoff and Nicholas K are 50 percent off. Through 11/23. 33 W. 17th St., nr. Sixth Ave.; Thurs.Fri. (9:308), Sat.Sun. (116).
• Chiffon cocktail dresses are $595 (originally $850), furs are $805 (originally $1150), and party dresses are $264 (originally $528) at Jill Stuart’s fall sale. Through 12/6. 100 Greene St., nr. Spring St. (212-343-2300); Mon.Sat. (117), Sun. (126).
• Paul & Shark is having its first-ever public sample sale featuring their luxury men’s outerwear, wool and cotton sweaters, cashmere sweaters, polos, jeans, trousers, and accessories. Through 11/21. 79 Madison Ave., at 28th St.; Thurs. (8:306), Fri. (95). Cash only.
All three La Perla boutiques have spring 2008 underwear and fall 2008 clothing 40 to 60 percent off. Cotton bras are $86 (originally $142), lace thongs are $78 (originally $130), and a tweed pencil skirt is $495 (originally $826). Through 11/20. 803 Madison Ave., nr. 67th St. (212-570-0050); Mon.Wed. (106), Thurs. (107), Sat. (106), Sun. (noon5). 93 Greene St., nr. Prince St. (212-219-0999); Mon.Sat. (117), Sun. (noon6). 425 W. 14th St., nr. Ninth Ave. (212-242-6662); Mon.Sat. (117), Sun. (noon6).
• Want Agency’s sample sale features men’s and women’s fall essentials from Acne, Nudie Jeans, and Filippa K. Through 11/20. 33 W. 26th St., nr. Broadway, fifth fl.; Wed.Thurs. (118). Cash only.
• Ports 1961 has samples from all seasons in sizes 0 through 14 for up to 80 percent off. Through 11/20. 601 W. 26th St., nr. Eleventh Ave., Ste. 875 (212-414-1050); Wed. (115), Thurs. (105).
• Loden Dager’s sample sale has men’s coats for $200 to $300, button-down shirts for $70 to $110, Scottish cashmere sweaters from $150 to $250, and other classics for 50 to 70 percent off. Through 11/20. 147 W. 29th St., nr. Seventh Ave., fifth fl. (917-723-2332); Wed.Thurs. (noon7).
• Cocktail dresses are $590 (originally $2,950), and contemporary dresses are $65 (originally $345) at the Sari Gueron and Sari sample sale. Other pre-fall and fall merchandise is up to 80 percent off. Through 11/20. Sari Gueron Showroom. 133 W. 25th St., nr. Sixth Ave., fourth fl. (212-792-2258); Wed.Thurs. (117).
• Isabella Fiore's first-ever New York sample sale has wallets for $50 to $100 (originally $185 to $245), clutches for $100 (originally $195 to $395), and handbags for $150 to $300 (originally $395 to $725). Through 11/20. 80 W. 40th St., nr. Sixth Ave., eighth fl. (212-947-9001); Wed.Thurs. (105).
• Halston is having its first sample sale, with up to 75 percent off women’s ready-to-wear, shoes, and handbags for one day only. 96 Spring St., nr. Mercer St.; 89.
• Tocca’s friends and family sample sale features 80 percent off dresses, 45 percent off candles, and other bath and beauty finds for 50 to 60 percent off. Through 11/21. 542 W. 22nd St., nr. Eleventh Ave. (212-929-7122); Wed.Fri. (117).
• Silk dresses and tops from Prairie New York are up to 80 percent off during their weeklong sample sale. Through 11/21. 250 W. 39th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Ste. 406; Mon.Fri. (117). Cash only.
• Frocks are $140 to $150 (from $335 to $595), skirts are $100 (from $195 to $295), and jackets are $190 (from $285 to $495) at Nanette Lepore's sample sale. Through 11/21. 225 W. 35th St., nr. Seventh Ave., fourth fl. (212-594-0012); Tues.Fri. (97).
• Delman's high-shaft boots are $219 (originally $595) and croc-embossed pumps are $149 (originally $295). Other fall merchandise is 60 to 70 percent off at the warehouse sale. Through 11/21. Metropolitan Pavilion. 123 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave., fourth fl. (212-399-2323); Wed.Thurs. (107), Fri. (106).
• A camel coat from Alessandro Dell'Acqua is $953 from $3,810, and a white swing dress is $455 from $1,820. Other fall 2008 men's and women's merchandise is up to 75 percent off. Through 11/21. 30 W. 57th St., nr. Sixth Ave., fourth fl. (212-388-0339); Wed. (48), Thurs.Fri. (108).
• Yigal Azrouël has tops and knits for $100 (originally $375), pants for $75 (originally $340), dresses for $125 (originally $565), and scarves for $50 (originally $220). Through 11/21. 225 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., seventh fl. (212-302-1194); Wed.Thurs. (97), Fri. (94).
• Qi's annual sample sale has contemporary knitwear marked up to 75 percent off. Find cashmere hats starting at $15 and cashmere coats starting at $100. Through 11/21. 260 W. 39th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Ste. 200 (212.239.8880); Wed.Fri. (117).
Most Viewed Stories
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
Megyn Kelly Roasts Trump’s Campaign Manager for Claiming He Doesn’t Make Sexist Comments
What It’s Like to Be a Female Reporter Covering Donald Trump
Finally Someone Called Donald Trump a Giant Baby and It Was Michelle Obama
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
The Best Part of Being a Royal Is Getting to Pet Bunnies
Prince Married to Commoner Still Too Good to Tweet
Democratic Women Senators Are Very Concerned About Donald Trump’s Weight
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.