• Meet Sisley-Paris makeup artist Okie and receive a personal consultation and customized Sisley makeup look. Bloomingdale’s Soho, 504 Broadway, nr. Broome St. (212-729-5131); 126. Call for an appointment.
• To celebrate the opening of its fourth U.S. store, MUJI is having a “City of New York Series” giveaway. The first two hundred customers entering the new Chelsea location each of the first three days of opening receive a New York-themed gift. 16 W. 19th St., nr. Broadway; Fri. (18), Sat. (118), Sun. (116:30).
• Celebrity and runway makeup artist Kyriaki and the Cle de Peau Beaute by Shiseido team are on hand at Barneys New York to create customized makeup looks. Barneys New York, 660 Madison Ave., at 61st St. (212-833-2562); 116. Call for an appointment.
• Meet famed home décor designer Jay Strongwater. 611 Fifth Ave., at 50th St. (212-753-4000); 1–4.
• Women’s cotton cardigans and V-neck knits are $30 from $158, men's hoodies and crew-neck knits are $35 from $188, and other DDCLAB merchandise is 75 to 90 percent off during their sample sale. Through 12/2. Chelsea Market, 75 Ninth Ave., nr. 15th St.; daily (10:307).
• Boom Boom Beauty Bar is throwing a "Say Good-Bye to Bush Sale," offering bikini waxes at 25 percent off until Inauguration Day. Also, landing strips, Bermuda triangles, and skinny dippers will be $20 to $49. Through 1/20. 35 Seventh Ave., nr. 13th St. (212-229-2666); Mon.Fri. (117), Sat. (106), Sun. (closed).
• Dresses, separates, and accessories from the likes of Erin Templeton and Twinkle are 25 to 75 percent off at Leelush boutique. Through 11/30. 29 Ludlow St., nr. Hester St. (212-431-4433); Wed.Fri. (noon7), Sat. (noon8), Sun. (128).
• MINT Jodi Arnold extended its sample sale. A T-shirt dress is now $176 (originally $440), a one-strap bow top is now $104 (originally $300), a belted miniskirt is now $104 (originally $260), and other fall items are up to 60 percent off. Through 11/26. 230 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl. (212-997-0270); daily (96).
• H&M early birds get 20 percent off purchases of $50 or more made before 10 a.m. on Black Friday. For the night owls out there, everything is buy one, get one free from 11 p.m. to 3 a.m. 435 Seventh Ave., nr. 34th St. (212-643-6955); Fri. (6 a.m.) overnight to Sat. (11 p.m.).
• Collections from emerging designers Michael Angel, Black Dot, Arthur Mendonca, Bokyuk Cha, and more are 30 percent off at Début boutique. One day only. 298 Mulberry St., nr. Houston St. (212-343-2717); noon7.
• Buy one item at Nikki Laura, and get the second item 30 percent off for all newly stocked holiday merchandise. Shop the fall sale for 30 percent off brands like Kara Janx and Elizabeth and James. One day only. 4 Prince St., nr. Bowery St. (212-226-0004); 117.
• For their first-ever sale, Eryn brinié takes up to 40 percent off all coats, dresses, vests, blazers, denim, leggings, shoes, and accessories, making every item in the store under $150. Through 12/1. 501 Broadway, nr. Broome St. (212-308-6134); Fri.Sat. (109), Sun. (117), Mon. (109).
• Chunky cocktail rings, dangly earrings, and clutches from Jennifer Miller are 20 to 30 percent off. Through 12/6. 972 Lexington Ave., nr. 70th St. (212-734-8199); daily (10:306).
• Cashmere sweaters, coats, corduroy pants, oxfords, cardigans, and winter accessories from luxury children’s brand Best & Co. are 50 percent off. Bergdorf Goodman. 745 Fifth Ave. nr. 57th St. (212-753-7300); Mon.Fri. (108), Sat. (107), Sun. (noon6).
• Light coats, silky tops, and knits from Trovata, Geren Ford, Rachel Comey, and more are 20 to 40 percent off at Thistle & Clover. Through 12/5. 221 Dekalb Ave., nr. Clermont St., Fort Greene, Brooklyn (718-855-5577); Fri. 11/28 (108), Sat.Sun. (117), Mon.Fri. (128).
• Hurry to Opening Ceremony for sales on their well-edited collections. Find deals on men’s suits from Mister Hollywood and women’s baggy silk pants from Alexander Wang. Through 12/11. 35 Howard St., nr Broadway (212-219-2688); Mon.Sat. (118), Sun. (noon7).
• Gargyle's men's and women's collections are 30 to 70 percent off. Check out special inventory from Acne Jeans, Billy Kirk, Rogues Gallery, and more, and enjoy complimentary gift wrapping. Through 11/30. 16 Orchard St., nr. Canal St. (917-470-9367); Fri.Sat. (107), Sun. (noon6).
• Men's and women's fall collection pieces from Salvatore Ferragamo are 30 to 50 percent off. Ongoing. 663 Fifth Ave., nr. 52nd St. (212-838-9470); Mon.Fri. (108), Sat. (107), Sun. (noon6).
• Shop rare samples, past-season overstock, and one-offs from Rogan and ecofriendly Loomstate, marked up to 75 percent off. Through 12/7. 91 Franklin St., nr. Church St. (646-827-7554); daily (117).
• Silk dresses, nylon pencil skirts, and wool blazers from Sophia Eugene and Christopher Deane are 50 to 80 percent off. Through 11/30. 37 Cornelia St., nr. Bleecker St. (212-488-2124); Tues.Sun. (noon8).
Most Viewed Stories
Everything We Know About Brad Pitt’s Plane Incident
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
Jaden Smith on the Many Subtle Flavors of Water
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
Kim Kardashian Might Vote for Donald Trump
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
If You See Brad Pitt As a Fallen Hero, It’s Because the Rules Have Changed
Taylor Swift’s Squad Begged Kim Kardashian for Mercy
Bask in the Glory of This Dramatic Email Sent to a UCLA Freshman by Her Future Roommate
Kylie Jenner’s Getting Sucked Into Tyga’s Debt Problems
From Our Partners
The Fashion Spot
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Fashion FeaturesCiara's Wedding Dress Was Too Big for the Chapel
To be fair, it was a 13 foot-long dress.You and Rihanna Will Both Want to Invest in Dior’s New Bag
It's got something for everyone.Polo Shirts Have Turned Their Back on Ryan Lochte
Along with his other major sponsors.Ryan Lochte Will No Longer Be Paid to Wear Tiny Bathing Suits
Speedo remains committed to transparency.Laura Brown Is the New Editor-in-Chief of InStyle
After 11 years at Harper’s Bazaar.Tyra Banks Is Going to Teach a Class on Smizing at Stanford
"If I see somebody not paying attention, I’m gonna call on them."This Floating Pier Is the Most Zen Installation Ever
Walking on water in Italy.Nation Is Appalled by Matt Lauer’s Nude Ankles During Ryan Lochte Interview
What’s the opposite of “Jeah”?8 People at the Life of Pablo Pop-up Explain Why Kanye West Is a God
"I mean, Kanye West is just Kanye West. There's not more or less you can say about Kanye West. He's just Mr. West!"A T-shirt Is Enough
Simplicity, versatility, and cool. What more could you want?
She took a perfect pencil dive off a 30-foot yacht.American Apparel Is Being Sued by Former Workers
As the company considers putting itself up for sale.A Gendered History of the Tailored Suit
From Marlon Brando to Coco Chanel.How Zendaya Developed Such Great Style at the Young Age of 19
The star's best looks from Disney to now.Proof That If You’re Chic Enough, a Little Federal Investigation Doesn’t Matter
Is this the best they could do?5,300-Year-Old Mummified Iceman Probably Would’ve Been a Street-Style Star
He had several different looks and was “pretty picky.”J.Crew Has Identified 226 Shades of Pink
Even more than there are shades of gray.Gigi and Bella Hadid Merch Is Now Somehow a Thing That Is Happening
Today in Hadidiana.Gird Your Loins for the Return of Yeezy to New York Fashion Week
The season approaches.This Indie Brand Had a Great Response to Ivanka Trump
When she bought one of their cuffs, they donated the proceeds to the Clinton campaign.