• Meet Sisley-Paris makeup artist Okie and receive a personal consultation and customized Sisley makeup look. Bloomingdale’s Soho, 504 Broadway, nr. Broome St. (212-729-5131); 126. Call for an appointment.
• To celebrate the opening of its fourth U.S. store, MUJI is having a “City of New York Series” giveaway. The first two hundred customers entering the new Chelsea location each of the first three days of opening receive a New York-themed gift. 16 W. 19th St., nr. Broadway; Fri. (18), Sat. (118), Sun. (116:30).
• Celebrity and runway makeup artist Kyriaki and the Cle de Peau Beaute by Shiseido team are on hand at Barneys New York to create customized makeup looks. Barneys New York, 660 Madison Ave., at 61st St. (212-833-2562); 116. Call for an appointment.
• Meet famed home décor designer Jay Strongwater. 611 Fifth Ave., at 50th St. (212-753-4000); 1–4.
• Women’s cotton cardigans and V-neck knits are $30 from $158, men's hoodies and crew-neck knits are $35 from $188, and other DDCLAB merchandise is 75 to 90 percent off during their sample sale. Through 12/2. Chelsea Market, 75 Ninth Ave., nr. 15th St.; daily (10:307).
• Boom Boom Beauty Bar is throwing a "Say Good-Bye to Bush Sale," offering bikini waxes at 25 percent off until Inauguration Day. Also, landing strips, Bermuda triangles, and skinny dippers will be $20 to $49. Through 1/20. 35 Seventh Ave., nr. 13th St. (212-229-2666); Mon.Fri. (117), Sat. (106), Sun. (closed).
• Dresses, separates, and accessories from the likes of Erin Templeton and Twinkle are 25 to 75 percent off at Leelush boutique. Through 11/30. 29 Ludlow St., nr. Hester St. (212-431-4433); Wed.Fri. (noon7), Sat. (noon8), Sun. (128).
• MINT Jodi Arnold extended its sample sale. A T-shirt dress is now $176 (originally $440), a one-strap bow top is now $104 (originally $300), a belted miniskirt is now $104 (originally $260), and other fall items are up to 60 percent off. Through 11/26. 230 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl. (212-997-0270); daily (96).
• H&M early birds get 20 percent off purchases of $50 or more made before 10 a.m. on Black Friday. For the night owls out there, everything is buy one, get one free from 11 p.m. to 3 a.m. 435 Seventh Ave., nr. 34th St. (212-643-6955); Fri. (6 a.m.) overnight to Sat. (11 p.m.).
• Collections from emerging designers Michael Angel, Black Dot, Arthur Mendonca, Bokyuk Cha, and more are 30 percent off at Début boutique. One day only. 298 Mulberry St., nr. Houston St. (212-343-2717); noon7.
• Buy one item at Nikki Laura, and get the second item 30 percent off for all newly stocked holiday merchandise. Shop the fall sale for 30 percent off brands like Kara Janx and Elizabeth and James. One day only. 4 Prince St., nr. Bowery St. (212-226-0004); 117.
• For their first-ever sale, Eryn brinié takes up to 40 percent off all coats, dresses, vests, blazers, denim, leggings, shoes, and accessories, making every item in the store under $150. Through 12/1. 501 Broadway, nr. Broome St. (212-308-6134); Fri.Sat. (109), Sun. (117), Mon. (109).
• Chunky cocktail rings, dangly earrings, and clutches from Jennifer Miller are 20 to 30 percent off. Through 12/6. 972 Lexington Ave., nr. 70th St. (212-734-8199); daily (10:306).
• Cashmere sweaters, coats, corduroy pants, oxfords, cardigans, and winter accessories from luxury children’s brand Best & Co. are 50 percent off. Bergdorf Goodman. 745 Fifth Ave. nr. 57th St. (212-753-7300); Mon.Fri. (108), Sat. (107), Sun. (noon6).
• Light coats, silky tops, and knits from Trovata, Geren Ford, Rachel Comey, and more are 20 to 40 percent off at Thistle & Clover. Through 12/5. 221 Dekalb Ave., nr. Clermont St., Fort Greene, Brooklyn (718-855-5577); Fri. 11/28 (108), Sat.Sun. (117), Mon.Fri. (128).
• Hurry to Opening Ceremony for sales on their well-edited collections. Find deals on men’s suits from Mister Hollywood and women’s baggy silk pants from Alexander Wang. Through 12/11. 35 Howard St., nr Broadway (212-219-2688); Mon.Sat. (118), Sun. (noon7).
• Gargyle's men's and women's collections are 30 to 70 percent off. Check out special inventory from Acne Jeans, Billy Kirk, Rogues Gallery, and more, and enjoy complimentary gift wrapping. Through 11/30. 16 Orchard St., nr. Canal St. (917-470-9367); Fri.Sat. (107), Sun. (noon6).
• Men's and women's fall collection pieces from Salvatore Ferragamo are 30 to 50 percent off. Ongoing. 663 Fifth Ave., nr. 52nd St. (212-838-9470); Mon.Fri. (108), Sat. (107), Sun. (noon6).
• Shop rare samples, past-season overstock, and one-offs from Rogan and ecofriendly Loomstate, marked up to 75 percent off. Through 12/7. 91 Franklin St., nr. Church St. (646-827-7554); daily (117).
• Silk dresses, nylon pencil skirts, and wool blazers from Sophia Eugene and Christopher Deane are 50 to 80 percent off. Through 11/30. 37 Cornelia St., nr. Bleecker St. (212-488-2124); Tues.Sun. (noon8).
Most Viewed Stories
‘Weed Dick’ Is the New Way for Men to Sexually Disappoint You
Portraits of Privilege: A Teen Demands Mac ’n’ Cheese
How to Get Out of Any Party Conversation
The Big Secret of Every Dating App: Tech Doesn’t Matter
Amber Rose, Populist Slut Hero of Our Time
7 Alternatives to Those Sold-Out L.L. Bean Boots
Staving Off Cynicism at Comme des Garçons, McQueen, and Céline
Adriana Lima on Boxing, Brazilian Beauty Secrets
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
From Our Partners
Thrillist: Things No Self-Respecting Adult Should Be Doing on Facebook
5 Best Sex Positions to Practically Guarantee an Orgasm
Who What Wear
The Zara Outfit Every Girl In New York City Is Wearing
State of Confusion: Albany’s Top 40
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Fashion FeaturesLibertine’s Designer Once Faked a Note From Cher
And other anecdotes from his new book.See All the Street Style From Paris Fashion Week
Rihanna, Salma Hayek, and Phoebe Philo were among the peacocks.Karl Lagerfeld Won’t Offer Himself Up to Science
He says researchers have approached him about testing his DNA.Staving Off Cynicism at Comme des Garçons, McQueen, and Céline
A counterpoint to luxury-mongering.Cate Blanchett Wore a Hot-Pink Suit
Barbie, is that you?All About Chanel’s Airport-Themed Show
Paging Mr. Lagerfeld!Watch the Valentino Livestream
Enjoy!5 Things I Want to Wear From Paris: Part 3
Stripes, embroidered separates, and Céline studded boots.Cindy Crawford on Bagels, Instagirls, and Bringing the Supermodel Era to TV
And how she's helping her daughter navigate the pressures of the modeling industry.Zendaya Floated Around Paris Like a Cloud
Another fashion month dispatch from photographer Tomasz Lazar.Coddington, Kawakubo Star in Interview Portfolio
They were photographed for a sweeping 60-page section by Fabien Baron.American Apparel Files for Bankruptcy
Current shareholders, including Dov Charney, will no longer control the company.The Retired Modeling Agent Who Loves Empire
“I started my own agency — we represented Twiggy — but went off to be assistant to the actor Yul Brynner, who was dating my roommate at the time.”Bright Coats for Cold Days
New York women in winter's least-boring outerwear, from bright-green alpaca fur to leopard-print mohair.Céline’s Woman-Friendly Triumph
Phoebe Philo remains in touch with what women want to wear.Watch the Alexander McQueen Livestream
Enjoy!Watch the Akris Livestream
Enjoy!From Up Close, Raf Simons’s Vision for Dior Is Clear
And don't count John Galliano out at Margiela yet.5 Things I Want to Wear From Paris: Part 2
Cropped sweaters, a spangled skirt, and more.