If you need any further evidence that celebrity fashion lines will never die, here it is: Heroes actress Hayden Panettiere designed a clutch for Dooney & Bourke, which will debut in stores on December 1 for $295. The press release calls this is "the bag of her dreams." Hayden's dream bag is made of Italian calfskin and available in five colors, which makes it versatile. But we got distracted by the blinding, oversize 24-karat gold-plated lion's-head closure. It's certainly eye-catching. The actress was "inspired by her astrological sign, Leo." A solid attempt, Hayden, but we can't picture this becoming the "It" bag of the season.
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve