Spotted: Katie Holmes with slicked back hair and suspiciously smoky eye makeup arriving at her New York apartment yesterday. According to commenters on the Fashion Spot, this decidedly non-mom styling is residue of the Miu Miu spring 2009 campaign shoot, which occurred yesterday. Eight unidentified models reportedly appear alongside Holmes in the ads. But who knows if they'll even be visible? It could just be Holmes flanked by sixteen noodle-y arms and legs. Such a possibility has commenters on the Fashion Spot in a huff. One calls the Holmes casting a "damn shame," while another writes, "Katie Holmes will never be classy let alone be suitable for such a great Miu Miu collection," and a third says, "My immediate response to Katie Holmes for Miu Miu is HORROR." From what we can see of her hair and makeup in this paparazzi picture, she doesn't look so bad. The Rihanna do is rather becoming on her. Maybe the ads will work after all?
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament