You probably didn't get a piece of H&M's Comme des Garçons line. But you have a better shot at getting a piece of the chain's next designer collaboration with Matthew Williamson, which includes two shipments, a coveted one-off rarity. Known for mixing bright prints, Williamson's women's collection will hit a select 200 stores April 23. A second delivery will hit all 1,700 H&M stores in May and include women's and menswear. The collaboration marks Williamson's first foray into men's clothes. The designer, who recently split from Emilio Pucci to focus on his own label, is opening his first U.S. flagship in the meatpacking district early next year. The announcement of the H&M line is a great way to drum up excitement for his U.S. expansion. Not to mention a great way to get people to buy his clothes in this crappy economic time.
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives
- 70 Fancy Gifts to Pine for This Holiday Season