The Paris fashion flock hearts Bruno, Sasha Baron Cohen's gay Austrian TV presenter alter ego. When we bumped into Stella McCartney at the ACE awards this week and asked her about Bruno, she said, "Bruno who?" The Bruno who sucked Tampax on the second row of her spring 2009 show? "I definitely did not know about that." Okay, she is so in on the joke (and so hearts Bruno) because of course she's heard about it by now! We also asked Balenciaga designer Nicolas Ghesquière if Bruno infiltrated his show. "I don't know! Maybe we will find out that he did. I would be very flattered," he said. Go, Bruno, go!
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament