The November issues must have taken a cue from the economy this month because they were bleak. Few editorials were brilliant; far more were boring. British Vogue asked Terry Richardson to photograph 16-year-old model Karlie Kloss, but it was rather tame compared to his other work. Adriana Lima looks hot as usual in a French Vogue spread that looks like a high-end Claire's catalogue. Meanwhile i-D delivered a delightful spread of Comme des Garçons man skirts, and VMan gave us men in makeup. Inez and Vinoodh did an excellent spread for French Vogue showing how Eniko Mihalik would age from 10- to 60-years-old. And Tyra Banks smiled with her eyes — and mouth! — in V. See these and more of our favorite images from this month's magazines in the slideshow.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Happy Birthday, Jeff Bridges!
- Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kimye Plans Super-Subtle Wedding at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
- Used Princess Di Clothes Sell for $140,000
- ‘Kamikaze Sperm’: Fighting Off Rivals?