• Plastic surgeons are offering department store–style discounts on Botox injections and other procedures, which worries people because it reduces medical procedures to a commodity. Eh, we kind of always thought of those procedures that way. [NYT]
• Paul & Joe launched a limited-edition collection for Disney, and released it this spring in Japan and Europe. Finally, it's stateside, due to "overwhelming demand and popularity," and available at Bergdorf Goodman counters now. Heads up: Bambi's on the bronzer balls. [Beauty Anonymous]
• Good news for Revlon: The company raked in $29 million in profits this quarter, thanks to product launches and the sale of the Bozzano men's grooming line. [WWD]
• But Elizabeth Arden reported a net profit loss of $12.5 million for the first quarter and halved its projected yearly profits. Ouch. [Cosmetic News]
• Cosmetics brand Carol's Daughter launched a new fragrance called Pearls, a feminine blend of bergamot, lemon, peach, apricot, and vanilla. [Now Smell This]
Most Viewed Stories
The Very Uncomfortable Experience of Rewatching Election in 2016
Outrageous Party Photos From Andy Warhol’s Factory Days
Chelsea Clinton Says She Didn’t Initially Know Her Mom Had Pneumonia Because She Was Trying to Power Through It
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Ask a Boss: My Co-worker Wants Everyone to Call Her Boyfriend Her ‘Master’!
This Lipstick Was Designed by a Woman Who Can See 100 Million Colors
YogaToes Cured My Lifelong Fear of Bunions
2009 Called — It Wants Its Vogue-Versus-Bloggers Fight Back.
Donald Trump Spent the Morning After the Debate Fat-Shaming Miss Universe, Again
Ask Polly: Should I Try to Help My Alcoholic Friend?
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Beauty FeaturesLeonardo DiCaprio’s New Movie Takes on Climate Change One Newsboy Hat at a Time
Too many hats for one man.Study Confirms What Parents Already Know: Child Care Is Really Freakin’ Expensive
A new report finds that child care is expensive and sometimes hard to find.Lean In’s Workplace Inequality Report Doesn’t Tell Us Anything We Don’t Already Know
They’re not telling women anything we don’t already know.Here’s a Very Good Argument Against Stadium Proposals
What was supposed to be a simple Yankee Stadium engagement turned into a disaster.Yes, You Can Buy a Stylish Coat for Under $200
It can be done.Extravagant Makeup Inspired by Marie Antoinette’s Insane Beauty Routine
CR Fashion Book’s latest shoot.Preschool Teachers May Be Racially Biased Against Students, a New Study Found
The findings of a new study show how deeply rooted racism may be.Ask Polly: Should I Try to Help My Alcoholic Friend?
You’ve already done all you can.Kim Kardashian Says She Developed Thick Skin for the Haters Thanks to Kanye West
She says she used to cry when mean things were said about her.Chelsea Clinton Says She Didn’t Initially Know Her Mom Had Pneumonia Because She Was Trying to Power Through It
She says she found out when her mom showed up at her apartment on September 11.
Two men were charged with two counts of misdemeanors on Monday.Serena Williams Refuses to ‘Stay Silent’ About Racial Inequality
“It’s not how far we have come but how much further still we have to go.”Young Girl Calls for End to Police Brutality in Heartbreaking Speech
It’s a devastating plea.The Y Has Returned in a Big Way to YSL
This is what Saint Laurent looks like post-Hedi.The Most Dramatic Backstage Photos You’ll See All Fashion Month
Preview the book Landon Nordeman: Out of Fashion.Even 100 Years Ago, People Were Worried About Technology Ruining Relationships
An old cartoon echoes some very modern anxieties.This Lipstick Was Designed by a Woman Who Can See 100 Million Colors
Maureen Seberg can see so many more colors than you.Brad Pitt Skipping Premiere to Focus on ‘Family Situation’
The actor may be gearing up to tell his side of the story in the tabloids this week.Please Help Wesley Snipes Find His Leather Jacket
He will be cold without it.The President of NARAL on What Abortion Means in This Election
It signals how the candidates feel about women.