At the risk of sounding like that girl, we're just going to come out and say it: We're excited about Britney's new album. There. Even if it is called Circus and the Photoshopping in the promo shots gives her a weird, scary glow and she's wearing last season's Rodarte, "Womanizer" still makes working out suck a lot less for us. Heatherette designer Richie Rich and Project Runway runner-up Daniel Vosovic must be excited, too, because they're judging the "Britney Spears Biggest Fan Contest" on 9 p.m. on December 1, the night before her album drops (and record sales defy the economy). Starting at 9 p.m. you can sign up for the contest at the Virgin Megastore in Times Square and shake your stuff for Richie and Daniel. According to Britney's MySpace page, "Contestants may sing, dance, imitate, or even profess their love for Britney Spears." Who better to assess who's most Britney-like than the designer of a defunct glitter-inspired fashion line and an ex–reality star riding his fame to its absolute maximum? Not that we don't love you both dearly, but you know what we would really like? If you designed some more clothes. There. We said it.
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Favorite Shampoo Commercial
- Kate Winslet Just Had a Baby Boy
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like