Saks Fifth Avenue officially unveiled its holiday windows this week, with displays that include an abundance of nondenominational snowflakes, crystals, and stars. And the store got into the fashion spirit, with one-of-a-kind dresses by Carolina Herrera, Kaufman Franco, Michael Kors, Ralph Lauren, Zac Posen, Oscar de la Renta, Giambattista Valli, and more in the windows. And the super-chic windows brought out the stars — Tory Burch, who designed a crystal curtain, came with her sons, Zac Posen attended to promote his dress, and Marlo Thomas stopped by as well. To see all of the snowflakes and crystals, click ahead.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament