Grazia gave Chace Crawford their "Guy Fashion Quiz" on video. And turns out, Chace doesn't know so much about fashion. When asked who Alexander Wang was, Chace responded, "The only reason I know Vera Wang is because I met her and I know she's involved in fashion. Are they married? Are they partners?" No, Chace (but your biceps look marvelous in that T-shirt). They also ask him to name one key color for fall. Chace picks beige, which is not a correct answer. "I thought beige was, like, dark," he says. Hard to believe, but the evidence is on video.
The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Cannes Day 9: Princess Charlene and Heidi Klum
- The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
- U.N. Pressures Prada to Stop Discrimination
- McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat