Way back in September, Dolce & Gabbana launched its own online magazine, Swide; since then, it's been quietly floating under the radar — until now. It's all kinds of quirky, especially the blog called Behind the Seams, full of jokes about Botox and forgoing desserts that speak to every kind of fashion stereotype. For all we know, it could be written by an Italian publicist who's projecting. It's updated daily, and a recent post on Milan features Victoria Beckham when she made an appearance with the designer duo last week. And to top it off, today Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana posted video of their heads on elf bodies singing Christmas carols — we admit, we cracked a smile. Now if only all designers were technologically inclined enough to get down as elves, it'd be quite the merry holiday.
Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her