• You can never have enough shades — meet highly fashionable eyewear designers Christian Roth and Eric Domege today. Bergdorf Goodman, 754 Fifth Ave., nr. 57th St. (212-753-7300). 26.
• Shoes start at $150 and bags start at $200 at the one-day-only Jimmy Choo sale. 236 W. 27th St., nr. Eighth Ave., fourteenth fl.; noon7.
• Alexander McQueen dresses are $258 to $1,898 (originally $1,025 to $12,410), jackets and capes are $348 to $1,098 (originally $1,380 to $7,380), printed scarves are $73 to $185 (originally $292 to $740), and other hand-selected items for men and women are up to 70 percent off online at Gilt Groupe. Click here for your invite. Through 12/18.
• Find bags from $65 to $350, shoes from $99 to $250, and discounts on fall shirts, sweaters, pants, and blazers at Tory Burch. Through 12/21. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Eighth Ave., second fl.; Wed.Thurs. (106:45), Fri. (105:45), Sat.Sun. (114:45).
• Bow-tie blouses ($110), tuxedo jackets ($200), and peacoats ($240) are up to 85 percent off at the United Bamboo sale. Through 12/19. 217 Centre St., nr. Grand St., sixth fl. (212-925-3311); Wed.Fri. (107).
• Select yellow-gold and sterling-silver cuffs, rings, and necklaces from Slane & Slane are 50 to 60 percent off. Through 12/18. 48 W. 25th St., nr. Sixth Ave., eleventh fl.; Wed. (107), Thurs. (106).
• For fashion-statement pieces, hit the Noir sale; costume cocktail rings, earrings, and necklaces are $5 to $90. Through 12/19. 350 W. 38th St., nr. Eighth Ave., fifth fl. (212-244-4846); Wed.Fri. (107).
• Boots and shoes from Lovely People are $15 to $50, intimates and pajamas from Soundasleep are $8 to $12, denim from ZCo & Soundgirl is $10 to $20, and silk and wool items from Re:sound are $20 to $30. Through 12/18. 1385 Broadway, nr. 38th St., fifth fl. (212-730-0377); Wed.-Thurs. (10-6).
• Swing by TSE for men's and women's straight-leg pants ($120) and crew necks (from $125). Through 12/17. 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave. (718-747-1656); Sun.Wed. (97).
• All Neal Sperling camisoles, tees, cardigans, skirts, dresses, jackets, and trousers are under $100, and many samples are $25. Through 12/17. 250 W. 39th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Ste.401 (212-819-9330); Tues.Wed. (115).
• Save 60 percent on skirts, dresses, blouses, pants, and coats at the Pink Tartan holiday sale. Through 12/17. 416 W. 13th St., nr. Washington St., Ste. 303 (212-242-3541); Tues.Wed. (87).
• Miguelina’s silk-chiffon blouses and gorgeous floral-print dresses, normally $125 to $750, are marked down to $25 to $150. Through 12/19. 20 W. 36th St., nr. Fifth Ave., sixth fl. (212-290-2996); Thurs.Fri. (106).
• The News showroom is unloading its roster of men’s and women’s clients—Cheap Monday, Clu, Millions of Smiles, and Sea—for 50 to 70 percent off. Through 12/20. 495 Broadway, nr. Broome St., fifth fl. (212-925-9700); Thurs.Fri. (106), Sat. (105).
• Stock up James Perse men's and women's classic cotton tees, cashmere sweaters, tops and more when they are up to 75 percent off. Through 12/20. 145 W. 18th St., Seventh Ave.; Thurs. (18), Fri.Sat. (108).
• Save up to 75 percent on Stetson's classic hats for one day only. 70 W. 36th St., nr. Sixth Ave., fourteenth fl.; 115. Cash only.
• Leather bags are $55 (originally $210), women's cotton pants are $65 (originally $260), men's sweaters are $55 (originally $185), and most other items are 75 percent off at Y-3's sample and stock sale. Through 12/18. Adidas NY Showroom, 610 Broadway, nr. Houston St., third fl.; Tues.Thurs. (106).
• MCM's sample sale features the line's luxe accessories at up to 80 percent off. A patent-leather carryall tote is $279 (originally $1,395), a signature white tote with lion insignia is $150 (originally $450), a black logo pochette with lion insignia is $79 (originally $395). Through 12/18. 519 Eighth Ave., nr. 36th St., 21st fl. (212-729-9069); Mon.Thurs. (97).
• Cocktail and eveningwear from Marc Bouwer, Lela Rose, Donald Deal, Melinda Eng, and Heidi Weisel is up to 80 percent off, just in time for all of your holiday parties. Through 12/18. 519 Eighth Ave., nr. 36th St., 21st fl. (212-920-1211); Mon.Thurs. (97).
• Get fur jackets, coats, vests, and accessories from Adrienne Landau for up to 85 percent off. Through 12/18. 519 Eighth Ave., nr. 36th St., 21st fl. (212-920-1211); Mon.Thurs. (97).
Most Viewed Stories
Mary-Kate Olsen Strains Every Muscle in Her Face in an Attempt to Smile
The Fashion Executive Who Doesn’t Wear Underwear on Dates
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Prince George Has No Time for Justin Trudeau’s High Fives
How Angelina Jolie Won the First Big Battle in Her Divorce
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
The Will & Grace Reunion Was Intensely Documented for Social Media
Madame Clairevoyant: Horoscopes for the Week of September 26
All It Took for Anti-Vaxxer to Admit She Was Wrong Was Her Entire Family Getting Sick
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.