• To launch Britney Spears's new Circus album, Virgin Megastore is hosting a biggest fan contest judged by Heatherette’s Richie Rich and Project Runway alumnus Daniel Vosovic. Virgin Megastore Times Square, 1540 Broadway, nr. 49th St. (646-624-5001); 101.
• Collection looks, shoes, bags, and accessories from Alexander McQueen are 40 percent off in store and online. Through 12/31. 417 W. 14th St., nr. Ninth Ave. (212-645-1797); Mon.Sat. (117), Sun. (12:306).
• The Deegie's Carma warehouse moving sale has men's and women's clothing, shoes, and accessories from French Connection, Diesel, Free People, and more for up to 90 percent off. Through 12/9. 212 W. 35th St., nr. Seventh Ave.; Mon.Fri. (107), Sat.Sun. (105).
• Hansel from Basel's online holiday sale has all fall/winter 2008 socks and tights for 25 percent off. Use the code holiday08. Ongoing.
• Rebecca Minkoff, Hayden-Harnett, Qi Cashmere, and Andrea Brueckner are among more than 60 designers featured at Gen Art's SHOP NYC, where current collections are up to 70 percent off for one night only. Purchase tickets ($15 to $40) online or call (212-255-7300). Metropolitan Pavilion. 125 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (212-463-7131); 610.
• Cashmere sweaters, coats, corduroy pants, oxfords, cardigans, and winter accessories from luxury children’s brand Best & Co. are 50 percent off. Through 12/1. Bergdorf Goodman. 745 Fifth Ave. nr. 57th St. (212-753-7300); Mon.Fri. (108), Sat. (107), Sun. (noon6).
• For their first-ever sale, Eryn Brinié takes up to 40 percent off all coats, dresses, vests, blazers, denim, leggings, shoes, and accessories, making every item in the store under $150. Through 12/1. 501 Broadway, nr. Broome St. (212-308-6134); Fri.Sat. (109), Sun. (117), Mon. (109).
• Helmut Lang and Rag & Bone staples for men and women, including outerwear, blazers, sweaters, and denim, start at 60 percent off at the Clothing Line showroom. Through 12/5. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Eighth Ave.; Tues. and Thurs. (107), Wed. and Fri. (106).
• Skinny, straight-leg, and flare jeans are $90, boot-cut jeans are $70 to $90, and one-of-a-kind samples are $50 at the James Jeans sample sale. Through 12/5. 500 Greenwich St., nr. Spring St., Ste. 202 (212-221-4603); Tues.Thurs. (97), Fri. (92).
• Oversize cashmere ruffle wraps are $150 (originally $330), striped crewnecks are $89 (originally $245), and cashmere toggle coats are $185 (originally $540) at Autumn Cashmere's sample sale, where all other men's and women's fall merchandise is 75 percent off. Through 12/12. 231 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 924 (212-398-2244); 12/212/5 (97), 12/812/12 (9:306).
• Women’s cotton cardigans and V-neck knits are $30 from $158, men's stripe hoodies and crew-neck knits are $35 from $188, and other DDCLAB merchandise is 75 to 90 percent off during their sample sale. Through 12/2. Chelsea Market, 75 Ninth Ave., nr. 15th St.; daily (10:307).
Most Viewed Stories
Khloe Kardashian Sued for Sharing Photo of Khloe Kardashian
Succumb to the Siren Song of Unflattering Pants
11 Pairs of Unflattering Pants That Will Make You Look Ugly-Cool
The Most Depressing Ways The Bachelor Couple Have Described Their Relationship
Hey, Did You Know That French Presidential Candidate Emmanuel Macron Is Married to His High-School Teacher?
Joe Biden Went Off on Male College Students in Speech About Sexual Consent
My Big Boobs Look Great in This Plus-Sized Bra
The Craziest Mom I Ever Met Was Obsessed With Being Popular
Kim Kardashian Talks Caitlyn Jenner’s ‘Hurtful’ Memoir, Says Paris Robbery Was ‘Meant to Happen’
A Snazzy White Blouse With a Colorful Purse Is a Good Look
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.