• Privé Salon introduces "Rising Star Mondays," featuring a post-weekend pampering package that includes a haircut, blowout, and manicure for $95. Mondays, ongoing. 310 W. Broadway, nr. Grand St. (212-274-8888); 107.
• Showroom Seven's sample sale features pieces from Orla Kiely, Issa London, Erickson Beamon, Charlotte Ronson, and more at more than 50 percent off retail. Through 12/19. 263 Eleventh Ave., nr. W. 28th St., third fl. (212-643-4810); Mon.Sat. (107), Sun. (closed).
• Alice + Olivia leather bombers are $239 (from $594), beaded party dresses are $189 (from $646), and skinny pants are $99 (from $242). Through 12/11. 261 W. 36th St., nr Eighth Ave., second fl.; Mon. and Wed. (106), Tues. and Thurs. (107).
• Save up to 80 percent on all of Minni Rose's cashmere shawls, scarves, sweaters, and more during their winter sample sale. Through 12/12. 264 W. 40th St., nr. Eighth Ave., fifteenth fl. (212-575-5766); Mon.Fri. (106).
• Vivienne Westwood dresses are $348 (originally $800) and trench coats are $599 (originally $1,498) at Scatola Sartoriale Showroom's sale, which also has deals on Ilaria Nistri, Iodice, Eairth, and Le Full. Through 12/12. 544 W. 26th St., nr. Eleventh Ave., sixth fl. (212-371-2777, ext. 326); Mon.Fri. (108).
• Sleepwear and intimates from OnGossamer, Betsey Johnson, Oscar de la Renta, and more are 60 percent off at the Carole Hochman Showroom sale. There is also a sample room where everything costs $5. Through 12/9. 135 Madison Ave., nr. 31st St., sixth fl. (212-725-1212); Thurs.Fri. (106), Sat.Sun. (closed), Mon. (108), Tues. (106).
• Find $50 dresses and handbags by Hedaya, Your Slip Is Showing, and Tagua at Édité Showroom's sale. Through 12/10. 134 W. 29th St., nr. Sixth Ave., studio 709 (212-967-0202); Mon.Wed. (107).
• Prairie New York's sample sale has tops for $40 and dresses for $40 to $50. Through 12/12. 250 W. 39th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Ste. 404 (212-391-4700); Mon.Fri. (117). Cash only.
• At Olive and Bette’s cashmere sweaters are $70 (originally $275), Tibi dresses are $70 (originally $285), Theory cropped pants are $45 (originally $180), Splendid dresses are $35 (originally $145), and other merchandise is up to 75 percent off. One day only. 384 Bleecker St., at Perry St. (212-206-0036); 87.
• Dresses, sportswear, and knits are all up to 75 percent off at the Diane Von Furstenberg sample sale. New merchandise will arrive throughout the week. Through 12/13. 260 Fifth Ave., nr. 29th St.; Tues. (96:30), Wed. (98), Thurs. (97), Fri. (95:30), Sat. (93).
• Headbands, hats, and belts for women and men are 50 to 70 percent off at the Eugenia Kim sale. Through 12/12. 347 W. 36th St., nr. Ninth Ave., Ste. 502 (212- 674-1345); Tues.Fri. (107).
• Lauren Merkin's glazed goatskin bag is $150 (originally $395), a patent croc is $125 (originally $250), and a lock cosmetic case is $30 (originally $68). Through 12/11. 231 W. 29th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 201 (212-239-2459); Tues.Thurs. (117).
• Nest's playful collections for kids and moms are up to 75 percent off; diaper bags are $120 (originally $285), dresses are $35 (originally $80), and onesies are $12 (originally $38). Through 12/10. 325 W. 38th St., nr. Ninth Ave., Ste. 302; Tues. (117), Wed. (94). Cash only.
• A pleated strapless Tracy Reese dress was $475 and is now $215, and a plenty by Tracy Reese taffeta patchwork shell was $235 and is now $110. Plus, shoes, clothing, and home items are 50 percent off. Through 12/11. Red Bag, 250 W. 39th St., nr. Eighth Ave. (212-719-0001); Tues.Wed. (87), Thurs. (82).
• Find sweaters, dresses, and more from designers like Industry and Meel for $5 to $75 at Blend Showroom's sample sale. Through 12/12. 264 W. 40th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Ste. 304 (212-398-5424); Tues.Fri. (105).
• The Deegie's Carma warehouse moving sale has men's and women's clothing, shoes, and accessories from French Connection, Diesel, Free People, and more for up to 90 percent off. Through 12/9. 212 W. 35th St., nr. Seventh Ave.; Mon.–Fri. (10–7), Sat.Sun. (105).
Most Viewed Stories
Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Reportedly Broke Up
Donald Trump Spent the Morning After the Debate Fat-Shaming Miss Universe, Again
Hillary Clinton’s Sickest Debate Burns
Ask a Boss: My Co-worker Wants Everyone to Call Her Boyfriend Her ‘Master’!
2009 Called — It Wants Its Vogue-Versus-Bloggers Fight Back.
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
Former Miss Universe Becomes U.S. Citizen So She Can Vote Against Trump
Area Woman Interrupted by Man 25 Times in 26 Minutes
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Our Scowling Hero Breaks a Smile
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.