• Vera Wang just opened her two-level boutique on in Soho, featuring the designer's latest ready-to-wear and Lavender lines. 158 Mercer St., nr. Prince St. (212-382-2184); Mon.Sat. (109), Sun. (107).
• Helmut Lang and rag & bone staples for men and women, including outerwear, blazers, sweaters, and denim, start at 60 percent off at the Clothing Line showroom. Through 12/5. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Eighth Ave.; Tues. and Thurs. (107), Wed. and Fri. (106).
• Skinny, straight-leg, and flare jeans are $90, boot-cut jeans are $70 to $90, and one-of-a-kind samples are $50 at the James Jeans sample sale. Through 12/5. 500 Greenwich St., nr. Spring St., Ste. 202 (212-221-4603); Tues.Thurs. (97), Fri. (92).
• Stock up on Hanky Panky lingerie while their signature thongs, low-riders, and boy shorts are up to 75 percent off. Through 12/5. 260 Fifth Ave., nr. 29th St. (212-725-4996); Tues.Wed. (8:308), Thurs. (8:307), Fri. (91).
• Oversize cashmere ruffle wraps are $150 (originally $330), striped crewnecks are $89 (originally $245), and cashmere toggle coats are $185 (originally $540) at Autumn Cashmere's sample sale, where all other men's and women's fall merchandise is 75 percent off. Through 12/12. 231 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 924 (212-398-2244); 12/212/5 (97), 12/812/12 (9:306).
• Loungewear and nightwear basics from Hanro's men's and women's collections are up to 75 percent off. Through 12/3. 40 E. 34th St., at Madison Ave., Ste. 207; Tues. (86), Wed. (8:304).
• Bathing suits are $65 to $125 (from $125 to $250) and jewelry is $10 to $45 (from $85 to $150) from Vix Swimwear and Lisa Curran. Through 12/2. 250 W. 39th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Ste. 510 (212-221-2349); daily (98). Cash only.
• Eberjey's swimsuits are $40 (originally $120), mesh chemises are $25 (originally $70, and lace thongs are three for $25 (originally $18 each). Through 12/3. 180 Madison Ave., at 34th St., Ste. 1101 (212-696-5393); Tues. (97), Wed. (95).
• Women’s cotton cardigans and V-neck knits are $30 from $158, men's striped hoodies and crewneck knits are $35 from $188, and other DDCLAB merchandise is 75 to 90 percent off during their sample sale. Through 12/2. Chelsea Market, 75 Ninth Ave., nr. 15th St.; daily (10:307).
• Giambattista Valli's women's sample sale offers wardrobe staples for over 50 percent off; a double-breasted wool blazer is $995 (originally $1,995), and an orange chiffon cocktail dress is $1,200 (originally $3,000). Through 12/4. 2109 Broadway, at 73rd St., Ste. 9157; Wed.Thurs. (107).
• Thread Social's party dresses and other fall and summer collection pieces are up to 85 percent off during their private sale, and you're invited. Through 12/5. 26 W. 17th St., nr. Fifth Ave., Ste. 301 (212-414-8844); Wed.Fri. (9:309).
• Past season's men's and women's items from Grey Ant, Iro, Spring & Clifton, Richard Ruiz, and more are up to 75 percent off, and vintage finds are $5 to $100 at the eM Productions Showroom sale. 1 Bond St., nr. Broadway, Ste. 5C (212-228-2428); Wed.Fri. (107). Cash only.
• Clutches start at $40 and bangles start at $20 at Ted Rossi's sale. Also, python and leather bags, jewelry, and hair accessories are all 75 percent off. Through 12/5. 15 E. 30th St., nr. Madison Ave., Ste. 300 (212-683-1726); Wed.Fri. (106).
• Christopher Fischer's will warm you up, as cashmere and blended sweaters are $40 to $150 (from $195 to $495), and accessories, scarves, and gloves are $30 to $95 (from $195 to $250). Through 12/7. 80 Wooster St., nr. Spring St. (212-965-9009); Wed.Sat. (107), Sun. (115).
• A men's puffer coat with a fox-fur trim by Iceberg is $1,250 (originally $3,000), while a jersey halter gown is $400 (originally $950). At the same venue, find discounts on Frankie Morello — women's wide-leg jeans are $85 (originally $210), and other items are 40 to 75 percent off. Through 12/4. 2109 Broadway, at 73rd St., Ste. 9157; Wed.Thurs. (107).
• Soho jewelry designer Jill Platner is marking her distinctive men's and women's sterling-silver collection 15 to 30 percent off for one day only. 113 Crosby St., nr. Prince St. (212-324-1298); 117.
Most Viewed Stories
The Big Secret of Every Dating App: Tech Doesn’t Matter
American Apparel Files for Bankruptcy
‘Truly Ugly Guy With Glasses’ Is Europe’s Most Virile Man
Ellie Kemper Thinks Kimmy Schmidt Would Fit in Well in Greenpoint
Astrology GIFs for the Week of October 5, 2015
Céline’s Woman-Friendly Triumph
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
Sleater-Kinney on Riot Grrl, Reuniting, and Portlandia
It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
From Our Partners
How Demi Lovato Embraced This Body “Problem” We All Have
Thrillist: Things No Self-Respecting Adult Should Be Doing on Facebook
Next Week/This Week: Watching the Watchmen
Who What Wear
The Zara Outfit Every Girl In New York City Is Wearing
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesStock Up on These Fall Boots Under $300
Sensible lace-ups, sparkly shoes, and more.Cheap Thrill: Jacquemus’s Tailored T-Shirt
A signature piece from the "It" designer.Outfit of the Week: A Smart Way to Layer Basics
One more way to make weekdays easier.Cool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From the up-and-comers behind Mestiza.Treat-Yourself Friday: A Utilitarian Leather Jacket
Perfect for the unpredictable weather.38 Pairs of Boots to Buy This Fall
Because pedicure season is finally over.41 Downright-Gorgeous New Pieces for Your Home
From kingly bedding to froggy rugs to Georg Jensen glass.5 Discerning New Yorkers on Their Favorite Finds for the Home
Project Runway’s Tim Gunn, celebrity stylist June Ambrose, and more choose the city’s finest boutiques, furniture restorers, specialty shops, designers, and cleaners.Marni’s Fabulously Shaggy Winter Coats Are Here
Fluffy and fantastic.18 of the Best Fall Jackets Under $300
Welcome to layering season.
A versatile transition piece.Outfit of the Week: Light Fall Layers
No jacket needed.37 Great Basics for Updating Your Wardrobe This Fall
The best work-friendly pieces, the perfect trench, and everything else you need right now.Treat Yourself Friday: A Quirky Bucket Bag
A playful take on the trend.Balenciaga’s New Shoes Are a ’90s Dream
Angela Chase would approve.Altuzarra’s First Bags Debut at Barneys New York
Introducing the Ghianda collection.115 Ways to Scream ‘Status’
The thing to have right now if you’re an Italian chef, an Upper East Side lady, a leather daddy, or a Dalton senior. (We know because we asked.)Cheap Thrill: Kenzo’s Flirty Pleated Skirt
A go-with-everything skirt on sale.Outfit of the Week: A Work-Friendly Combo
The ideal pieces to wear as we head into fall.Winter Doomsday Preppers: This Coat Is for You
Warm, fuzzy, and a street-style hit.