• Vera Wang just opened her two-level boutique on in Soho, featuring the designer's latest ready-to-wear and Lavender lines. 158 Mercer St., nr. Prince St. (212-382-2184); Mon.Sat. (109), Sun. (107).
• Helmut Lang and rag & bone staples for men and women, including outerwear, blazers, sweaters, and denim, start at 60 percent off at the Clothing Line showroom. Through 12/5. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Eighth Ave.; Tues. and Thurs. (107), Wed. and Fri. (106).
• Skinny, straight-leg, and flare jeans are $90, boot-cut jeans are $70 to $90, and one-of-a-kind samples are $50 at the James Jeans sample sale. Through 12/5. 500 Greenwich St., nr. Spring St., Ste. 202 (212-221-4603); Tues.Thurs. (97), Fri. (92).
• Stock up on Hanky Panky lingerie while their signature thongs, low-riders, and boy shorts are up to 75 percent off. Through 12/5. 260 Fifth Ave., nr. 29th St. (212-725-4996); Tues.Wed. (8:308), Thurs. (8:307), Fri. (91).
• Oversize cashmere ruffle wraps are $150 (originally $330), striped crewnecks are $89 (originally $245), and cashmere toggle coats are $185 (originally $540) at Autumn Cashmere's sample sale, where all other men's and women's fall merchandise is 75 percent off. Through 12/12. 231 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 924 (212-398-2244); 12/212/5 (97), 12/812/12 (9:306).
• Loungewear and nightwear basics from Hanro's men's and women's collections are up to 75 percent off. Through 12/3. 40 E. 34th St., at Madison Ave., Ste. 207; Tues. (86), Wed. (8:304).
• Bathing suits are $65 to $125 (from $125 to $250) and jewelry is $10 to $45 (from $85 to $150) from Vix Swimwear and Lisa Curran. Through 12/2. 250 W. 39th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Ste. 510 (212-221-2349); daily (98). Cash only.
• Eberjey's swimsuits are $40 (originally $120), mesh chemises are $25 (originally $70, and lace thongs are three for $25 (originally $18 each). Through 12/3. 180 Madison Ave., at 34th St., Ste. 1101 (212-696-5393); Tues. (97), Wed. (95).
• Women’s cotton cardigans and V-neck knits are $30 from $158, men's striped hoodies and crewneck knits are $35 from $188, and other DDCLAB merchandise is 75 to 90 percent off during their sample sale. Through 12/2. Chelsea Market, 75 Ninth Ave., nr. 15th St.; daily (10:307).
• Giambattista Valli's women's sample sale offers wardrobe staples for over 50 percent off; a double-breasted wool blazer is $995 (originally $1,995), and an orange chiffon cocktail dress is $1,200 (originally $3,000). Through 12/4. 2109 Broadway, at 73rd St., Ste. 9157; Wed.Thurs. (107).
• Thread Social's party dresses and other fall and summer collection pieces are up to 85 percent off during their private sale, and you're invited. Through 12/5. 26 W. 17th St., nr. Fifth Ave., Ste. 301 (212-414-8844); Wed.Fri. (9:309).
• Past season's men's and women's items from Grey Ant, Iro, Spring & Clifton, Richard Ruiz, and more are up to 75 percent off, and vintage finds are $5 to $100 at the eM Productions Showroom sale. 1 Bond St., nr. Broadway, Ste. 5C (212-228-2428); Wed.Fri. (107). Cash only.
• Clutches start at $40 and bangles start at $20 at Ted Rossi's sale. Also, python and leather bags, jewelry, and hair accessories are all 75 percent off. Through 12/5. 15 E. 30th St., nr. Madison Ave., Ste. 300 (212-683-1726); Wed.Fri. (106).
• Christopher Fischer's will warm you up, as cashmere and blended sweaters are $40 to $150 (from $195 to $495), and accessories, scarves, and gloves are $30 to $95 (from $195 to $250). Through 12/7. 80 Wooster St., nr. Spring St. (212-965-9009); Wed.Sat. (107), Sun. (115).
• A men's puffer coat with a fox-fur trim by Iceberg is $1,250 (originally $3,000), while a jersey halter gown is $400 (originally $950). At the same venue, find discounts on Frankie Morello — women's wide-leg jeans are $85 (originally $210), and other items are 40 to 75 percent off. Through 12/4. 2109 Broadway, at 73rd St., Ste. 9157; Wed.Thurs. (107).
• Soho jewelry designer Jill Platner is marking her distinctive men's and women's sterling-silver collection 15 to 30 percent off for one day only. 113 Crosby St., nr. Prince St. (212-324-1298); 117.
Most Viewed Stories
This Conspiracy Theory Will Change How You Feel About the Bachelor Villain
The Ultimate Guide to Preparing for the Women’s March
Here’s the Official List of Speakers for the Women’s March on Washington
15 Protest Sign Ideas for the Women’s March on Washington
Sexual Assault in the Amazon
The Sheer Perfection of Donald Trump’s Golden Shower
Things to Keep You Warm and Dry at a Protest
Your Guide to Peeing During the Women’s March on Washington
TMZ Reports Trump Will Actually Have Really Cool Inauguration Performers
Your Guide to NYC Inauguration Weekend Protests
From Our Partners
Who What Wear
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.